Cinderella 2

Mitch's POV:

I elegantly stepped out of the carriage and nodded to the footmen, and they drove off.

"Until twelve o'clock..." I whispered to myself and nervously stepped into the palace.

There were waiters, servants, mayors, princesses, lords and many of these sort, dotted around the place talking to eachother.

There were pillars at the sides if the hall and everything was decorated with red and white.
Very romantic...

I thought to myself as I looked around the place.

Unfortunately, my eyes stopped on Alex, Travis and Sir.

They were drinking Chardonnay and I decided to show off a bit.

Quickly and silently I swept across the floor and watched them gape at me. They obviously didn't recognize me, my bangs were cleared out of my eyes and my face wasn't so pale and dirty.

"Who is he?!" I heard Alex whine and I rolled my eyes, making my way to the Prince.

I awkwardly coughed and he noticed me, eyes lit up and excited.

He was too handsome, I couldn't bare it!

"I... Have we met?" He stuttered, admiring my face.

"Um.... I think so..." I blushed and he held out his hand.

"...may I have this dance?" He smiled and a grin crept across my face.

"Of course, your Highness..." I said seductively and took Scott's hand.

I rested my head on his chest as we swayed back and forth in time with the romantic music.

"What's your name?" He asked, voice raspy and vibrating my body.

".... Mitch. But everyone calls me Mitcharella..." I hesitated and he laughed.

"Why Mitcharella?" He asked as we looked into each others eyes.

"Just.... Because.. I'm a slave in ny house...." I whispered, barely audible.

"Just.... Don't worry." I smiled and he gave a concerned smile before dancing again.

Suddenly the song changed to 'on my way home' by some random a capella band called pentatonix... I wonder who they are... And we both had that sensational urge inside our hearts.

Slowly and carefully we leaned in, connecting our lips into a deep, passionate kiss.

He pulled away, biting at my bottom lip and I realised the time.

"Oh shit! I... I have to go!!!" I exclaimed, breaking from his hold and running out the door.

It was 11:59 and my step family found out it was me, I would be dead!

I ignored the yells from the blonde and hopped into the carriage, crying with my head in my hands.

Why did I go in the first place?

Part 3 soon guys xxx