Twins 3-does that make sense?

Mitch's POV:

Ugh. I hate Scott. Like.. So badly.

I love him but I hate him. Does that make sense? Yes.

Does the fact that he used MY ring for OUR future to break my heart make sense? Nop.

Whatever.

They're both sluts. Especially Michael. He's a nice guy, but before you know it there's gonna be a divorce. Does that make sense? Yes.

Scott better not invite me to their damn wedding, but I want him to. Does that make sense? No. But it does to me and that hurts me.

Why would he do that? Michael and I are exactly the same!! What is he? Bored of me?!?!

If we both look the same but he's more flirty, I don't see how he can make such a big move on Michael. Does that make sense? Yes. So thats my question.

——————

I got out of Kirstie's shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, deciding to sit on the floor mat to think. It was fluffy after all. ^–^

So many voices in my head buzzed around there. When my mum had Michael first did she have sudden stretch marks on her brain to make me worthless? Stupid? Unwanted? Lonely? Cheated on? Ugly? Fat? Does that make sense... Nop. But if I was fat or skinny no-one would tell me. Which means I am one of them. Does that make sense?

Then I spotted my revenge on Scott in the corner of my eye.

The box full of razors that Jeremy shaved with. This would be fun.

My revenge on Scott for being such a douchebag. Well... If he doesn't care, which he obviously doesn't... Then it won't be revenge... Does that make sense? I don't know.

I opened the box and took one out. It was red and black. Perfect colors for the event.

Come watch everybody.

I brought it up to my eyes and examined it. I had no choice but to do this. Kirstie would understand anyways.

I loved how its blade was a shining silver that looked like it couldn't harm a fly, yet it could kill someone. Does that make sense? I loved how there were ridges in the rubber handle. I counted them.

1..2..3, 4, 5.... 6. The perfect number to support suicidal.

Suddenly the door flung open and I saw Scott with wide eyes.

"Mitch... What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He cried and I covered up the rest of my body with another towel. I couldn't have him see me like this. Even though I was gonna die so who cares?! Does that make sense...? Nope. Whatever.

"Kill me please Scott. Please just do it. I don't want this anymore!" I cried quietly and he wrapped his arms around me, kneeling down.

"Babe. What the fuck... Why the fuck do you think I would ever do that?!" He asked me, looking into my eyes. His eyes were lined red and they were full of tears that were about to overflow.

"You've got him... I've got no-one. You're much happier with Mike and I guess I'm happier in hell. Okay?!" I explained and he furiously picked me up and carried me to the bed.

"One. I want you. Michael is exactly the same as you but he's like a magnet to me so what's the point of having him when I have my best friend. I've cancelled the wedding. I've kicked him out. He's with Avi and Kevin now. You're beautiful. I love everything about you. I can't believe you just tried to commit.

Two, you are an angel. You will never go to hell." He explained and backed away towards the pillows.

"You liar!" I whimpered and he raised an eyebrow. "Prove all of that is true!"

He nodded with an angry face on, before slowly crawling towards me and hovering above me.

"You asked for it!" He laughed and attacked my ribs. I burst out with laughter.

"Stop! I literally hate you!" I joked, before he sat by me, still laughing.

"I still don't believe you." I said, pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. He smirked and lay down next to me.

As he caressed my cheek I stared into his ocean eyes. He wasn't lying.

We both leaned in and licked lips.

It got really passionate and I was exploring his torso under his shirt with my hands. He bit roughly on my lip and tugged at my towel around my waist but I pulled away.

"How about I get changed and then I'll help you with your little... Um... Problem. Then you'll have something to actually rip off of me..." I stood up with a wink and watched as he shuffles in the bed, trying to get comfortable with his growing bulge. This was a good payback.

And thats a Rap. So it was kind of what you requested but this sucks...
Whatever. Does that make sense...?? ;)