Romeo amd Juliet

"Ok... So class. Today's lesson, we will be acting out Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare..." Mr. Hall explained to the bunch of teenagers.

"I have grouped you all in pairs, and have chosen which scene each pair does.

Kirstie and Avi.... You have scene 1. Alex and Lavender, scene 2....." He explained lots more until he went silent.

"Um... The left over pair is Mitch and Scott... Act 3 scene 2. Off you all go!" He chirped awkwardly.

Great. The two gay boys (who didn't know eachother) in the class just had to be together in a sex scene. Shit.

Scott lazily picked up his bag over his shoulder and chewed his gum harder in annoyance.

"Hey, you must be Mitch..." He muttered, flopping in the seat next to a boy with his head down, writing.

"Oh, sorry!! Oh... Yeah. You're Scott then..." He squeaked.
Well his voice hasn't cracked yet...

Scott thought and chuckled. Mitch was adorable.

He had fluffy bangs laying over his geeky glasses and he had fiery chocolate eyes. His lips were a deep pink and he was definitely gay.

He didn't have any stubble though, which was weird because normally every 17 year old (Scott was 18) had at least a small beard.

"So... Where do we start?" Mitch said shyly, pushing his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose.

"Er... Well we have a tricky scene to act out..." Scott said and blushed at how adorable the brunette was.

"How about we start with the first line.... 'She took the hand he gaveth to her and lead him to her bed, to where they made love...'" Mitch recited, pulling Scott up by the hand and biting his lip.

Scott knelt on one knee from memory of the film and offered his hand to Grassi.

Mitch giggled adorably as placed his little hand in the larger and pulled him up.

They both had changed completely but they were into eachother... And went ahead with it.

"Oh, Juliet.." Scott moaned as he held Mitch's waist and brought there lips together.

"Romeo... Oh Romeo! Fucketh me!" Mitch said dramatically and they burst out laughing at his little joke.

"Gladly..." Scott said seductively (as a joke of course) wiggling his eyebrow and leading him to a table.

Mitch was so carried away that he didn't feel himself travel his hands up Scott's shirt.

Scott grinded his hips against Mitch's lightly and their eyes grew wide when they snapped back to reality.

Nearly the whole class was stating at them, and Mr. Hall had a smirk in his face.

"Well the actual performance will be exciting to watch..." He laughed and the class carried on with their rehearsing.

"Sorry..." Scott blushed and spun around when he was tapped on the shoulder.

Oh shit. Kirstie.

"OMG Kirst... That was so embarrassing... " he chuckled and Kirstie hugged him.

"I just wanted to say congratulations!" She chirped and Scott raised an eyebrow.

"Y'know... For the new boyfriend and tha-" she was cut off by Scott slapping her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! He's right behind us!!" He whisper yelled at his best friend and she laughed before skipping off.

"Plus, we're not even.. Boyfriends..." He thought aloud to see Mitch standing with s smirk.

"Do you....want... Us to be boyfriends??" He asked, walking towards the blonde who was extremely hard by now.

"Ur... Yeah I don't mind.." Scott mumbled to himself and froze as he felt a pair of soft, warm, lips press against his.

It was soon a hot make out session and the pulled away, resting their foreheads together.

"Considereth it done." Mitch joked and Scott giggled before leading Mitch to the front of the room where they were going to perform.

This was gonna be great...

;)