Dedicated

This is dedicated to PTX_Pentaholic99 because the idea is theirs. It was so hard to write this and I kinda changed it abit. I'm crazy rn because my writing skills have dropped. This is short, vague and depressing. Warning, cannibalism. Enjoy the depressingness. :)

Scott was an amazing person. He was kind. Thoughtful. Funny. Optimistic. He could put a smile on ANYONE'S face. Scott was apparently the best singer in his band, pentatonix. With his boyfriend, his best friend, and his two other friends he travelled the world making people happy through the tours.

His mind was once open and free. Like a little child, rainbows and unicorns, imagination. He never threw negative thoughts anywhere or made it rain in his dream brain or whatever (hahahah), he always kept it happy and open and.... Urgh whatever, just get the idea that he was a great person.

Why was it that one night, after being drunk off his ass he decided to drive home? Why was it that he took the wrong lane and smashed straight into a fucking lorry? Damn it killed him inside.

Scott Hoying was no longer the friendly giant, the kind, positive, thoughtful person he used to be.

He was in hospital for four months. FOUR WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS he stared at the same ceiling every night, and felt the same numbing for injections or the same lung attacks he would have.

Four months... And when he came out, he was never the same person.

~~~~~magical time travel hehehehe ~~~~

"S-Scott?" Mitch nervously called out into the blonde's cold, empty room they used to share.

"What!?" The blonde snapped from his room.

"I-I thought... I need to talk to you..." He whispered, terrified of what his boyfriend would do to him.

"Well hurry the fuck up!" Scott shouted and Mitch started to cry.

"I-I think we should breakup..." He cried, his sobs echoing.

"What...?" Scott muttered, and just as Mitch was about to speak he was picked up by the scruff of his neck.

"Listen, shortass! You haven't fed me for a whole two days, and you think you can come in here to piss me off?! Why dont I fucking eat you instead?!" He spat and threw the brunette on the floor.

"You... You didn't mean that!!" Mitch whimpered and Scott kicked him.

"Yes, I fucking did! You haven't brought me the children, Mitch! You didn't bring me a single body since the other day and I am STARVING! Hell, you never even gave me them alive???!!!?" He strained and Mitch cried more.

"They're children, you can't just eat them! You're always moaning, yelling, abusing and killing?!!!! What happened to my beautiful, smart, funny boyfriend who would never even fucking dream of hurting anyone!? You dragged Kirstie into your hell, you dragged Kevin along, and them you finished up Avi. Every last fucking piece of them is gone! Why would you kill, roast then eat your friends?! I don't understand what they fucking did to you in Chicago hospital, but it has broken me!! You're a monster!!!" He cried and Scott was taken aback in shock.

"That's it." He whispered.

"W-what?!" Mitch sobbed, ready for the beatings but had no innocent idea what was going to happen.

Scott let out a scream if victory as his knife was plunged into the poor boy, letting his final breath whisp away.

Scott stood up and closed his eyes, saying he was a monster in his mind.

"No, its right! It's what I do! I love watching people die...a-and they taste delicious?!!" He muttered creepily crazily and carried the dead Mitchy to the fire where he just chucked him on.

Scott watched as every flame crackled and fried Mitch's corpse gradually.

Why the hell did he buy a body sized fire? Idek. Hell, he didn't even know...

Eventually he took him out and stared down at the beautiful-not so beautiful now- face which was once his. He had nothing to lose anymore, but his life.

After feasting away at his boyfriend, he finally gave up with himself.

"Must... end..." He murmered as he picked up the knife and stabbed it in his heart sharply.

Letting out a final moan, he fell to the floor weakly.

Scott was.... A not so great person.

This is so bad, I'm so sorry PTX_Pentaholic99 it didn't turn out right aaargh