Teach me how to kiss

so this is kind of like the one shot @scomiche_69 did... But different.

Mitch's POV

"Hey!!" I greeted Scott at the door and he jumped into my arms.

"Hey! Oh, I missed you so much!!" He smiled and we walked upstairs.

"Scotty, we've been apart since yesterday at eleven" I chuckled and shut my bedroom door behind us.

"Whatever. I missed you okay??" He said childishly and we both sat in the bed, legs crossed and facing eachother.

"So... What was so important that you had to ring me up and arrange a little play date?" I asked and his eyes lit up.

"Well... .......Oh, Mitchie!..... Alex asked me out!!" He chirped and my heart shattered. Great. Now my only chance of winning him was lost because of this blonde, spoilt, slutty brat, Kirk.

"OMG!! Really?! Congrats, babe!!" I squealed and attacked him with a hug.

We fell back onto my bed and I nuzzled my nose into his neck.

"Awh... I'm so proud of you, Scott!" I whispered, expressing the wrong emotions..

"Thanks hun.." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I frowned to myself and felt myself get cold as he stood up.

"Mitch...." He asked awkwardly.

"Yeah!" I smiled and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well..... I need help... With practise. He's like, SUPER popular and I've never actually kissed anyone...." He looked at his feet and I laughed.

"Haha, hun you asked the right person... Too much experience!" I chuckled awkwardly and patted in front of him so that he could sit opposite me.

"So... I hold your neck... You hold my waist... And we start..." I explained, looking into his eyes and biting my lip.

He blushed as I coughed awkwardly and I pulled away before he could kiss me.

"Are... are you sure? I mean... wouldn't you like to experience your first time with hi-" I started and he cut me off by slamming his lips into mine.

"Now... Run your tongue against my lip.." I mumbled into the kiss and he did so.

I accepted his offer and we explored each other's mouths.

Suddenly I felt him slip a hand up my shirt and tug at my pants, and I gasped.

"Scott..." I questioned and he jumped back.

"OMG... I'm so sorry... Mitch I have to go..!!" He cried, running out the door. I sat there on my bed, speechless, before leaning forwards and crashing my face into the bed.

'I just lost our friendship!! He hates me now!!' I thought and sat up, sobbing.

"Kk?" I sniffed as I dialled Kirstie's number and she picked up.

"OMG!! Mitch what's wrong?!" She gasped and I cried into the phone.

"Scott... He... He... Can I come over?" I asked and she agreed.

———

"He really did that??!" Kirstie said sadly, storming my back.

I had explained to her everything that happened and she was nearly as upset as I was...

"Well... I think you should give him some time. He probably got carried away, as an accident. It'll all be ok, hun.." She whispered with a sad smile and I grinned back.

"Thanks... Kirstie..." I sniffed and we shared a hug.

"Its OK, babe...........

Wanna pizza?"

I nodded eagerly at her random suggestion and she ordered some.

———

Scott's POV:

I felt sooo bad about leaving Mitch, but it was for our own good. I had to be with Alex, so I couldn't have carried on.

He probably hates me now! What do I do?! Why did I get carried away?! It must mean I like him...?

I wiped away any evidence of tears as I knocked on Alex's door.

"Oh, hey!" He smirked as he opened the door.

"You... You ready?" I asked and he nodded, shutting the door behind him and walking along the path, me behind.

"So, Scott. Tell me about you." He said, voice raspy and sexy.

"Well... I'm single... I think... I was born on 17th September, I'm 22, I have a beat friend called Mitch-" I began and he cut me off then.

"Wait... Mitch? Isn't he that one all those fans ship you and him to be..?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... But we don't believe that stuff, we just play along wth it to tease 'em. Y'know, it's not like we feel that way for eachother, right?" My voice went high at the end and I saw anger in his eyes.

We arrived at the park and sat down in front of the wide cinema screen that had been set up.

Soon everyone started to arrive and the film started.

"Oh, its hairspray! I love hairspray!" I chirped and he just smiled faintly.

———

"And I'm... Link!" Link, the hottest character in hairspray said sexily to the camera.

"OMG... He's so hot!" Alex fangirled and I slumped in my chair.

"Yeah... He he..." I lied and gasped when I felt a hand on my inner thigh.

"Alex brought his lips to mine and they started moving in a weird pattern.

I pulled away, uncomfortable with the situation and looked away.

"Why d'ya stop? Do you wanna fake it somewhere else?" He smirked and my jaw fell.

"Excuse me?! Are you serious?!" I whisper yelled and he laughed.

"Yeah... Babe. I'm totally ready..." He leaned in and I stood up angrily.

"Alex?! This isn't a date! Even id it is, you just said that fucking guy was hot?! What about me, huh? I don't care if I'm not attractive but then why dya wanna use me?! I don't wanna kiss you! Or fuck you! You go fuck YOURSELF!!!" I screamed, not caring about the people behind us staring and muttering.

He just chuckled to himself and stared at the screen again.

I started to cry and ran back to Mitch's.

Part two??