Do you care about me? (R)

THANK YOU SOMAJ FOR 60.7K READS ILYILYILY! This is awful and it's basically a remake of a chapter from Scomiche_69 's new book :)
please comment
~

Mitch's POV:

"And then he said I need friends that care about me, and to stop following him around... So, I'm asking, do you care about me?" I asked Travis, looking into his sparkling blueish eyes. He'd always just cared about the fucking and the pleasure. Not that we were an item, it would just be the enjoyable hookup every night when Scott was out.

"Of course I care about you." He smiled. I could sense the warmth and honesty as he brushed my fringe back and pushed me down onto the bed and lay down next to me.

I giggled at his action and he traced his fingers up and down my thighs. He slowly began to unbutton my pants and take everything off- me being in a total other world and having the time of my life.

Once he was done stripping me, I helped him get undressed as he forcefully kissed me.

We were both naked and I that's when everything really kicked in.

I started to deepen the kiss and stick my tongue down his throat, earning moans and gasps. I stroked his dick, I massaged his balls and I pulled at his hair.

"Mitch, stop it already. Show me what you can really do. Make me feel... Good." That last word sent me crazy and I spread his legs open, letting my fingers drift towards his entrance. I slowly scissored his hole and he groaned into my mouth.

Holding myself above him, I slowly pushed into him and he screamed in pleasure. I let him adjust until he nodded eagerly and I started to stroke his length whilst slowly pumping in and out.

Grabbing his ass, I pushed and pulled himself away from and towards me, trying to get as much of myself in him as possible. He gasped and made the noisiest of sounds as I rocked and plunged and bounced into him.

I felt him suck on my neck to help bring me off but as he did so, I hit in sharply on his G-spot and he shot out a line of hot white cum onto his chest and into his hand.

I continued to rock harder and faster to make me finish but I just couldn't

Travis' panting turned into screaming as I pounded into him over and over, moaning and shouting his name.

Finally I deflated and flopped next to him. He smiled at me whilst breathing heavily too, showing me pleasure and happiness.

Gladly, I snuggled into him and fell asleep in an instant, feeling happy about him caring for me.

~

I woke up in pitch-black. I sat up, turned the light on and rubbed my eyes tiredly before looking around the room.

"Trav-..... Travis?" I called, frowning at the empty space next to me.

Suddenly I spotted a sticky note on the bedside and picked it up, reading it curiously.

'Ha, psych. You really think I care about you? Well I don't. No-one does. You're a toy, Mitch. Scott was right. Call me if you need a fuck.' It read. My heart sank into my stomach and I started to sniff... Which turned into crying... Which turned into sobbing.