Wolf

Mitch's POV:

I had to walk four miles along a dusty countryside road to get home from town. Living in the country side isn't easy, you have to walk pretty much everywhere if your other family has the truck. It was especially hard at night, as it was misty and scary.

I strolled along the side of the field's fence and froze when o saw a wolf standing on a large rock in the middle of the field. It was a domestic, big animal with a beigy fur highlighted with brown, yellow and mainly white streaks. It was looking at me, completely still, with it's big blue eyes on each side of it's snout.

It was beautiful.
He was beautiful.

I watched as he lifted his nose into the air and sniffed in my direction, interested in me.

This was all so funny, seeing that I would be one of him in about a minute. Shit.

Yes, I am a werewolf. Wasn't expecting that, huh?

The full moon was about to finally come out of the clouds and I moaned. Damnnnn!

I felt my bones shift awkwardly and my shoulder blades grind against eachother.

In no time I was my other side, the crazy, lunatic, furry wild one.

My vision was shorter but wider, and the colors weren't so obvious anymore. Everything rotated around me until I groaned, standing up properly.

I saw the wolf race towards me and I leapt over the fence, ready to defend myself.

I immediately skidded to a halt realising how tall he was compared to me.

"Name?" He asked, voice raspy and sexy. Dayum.

"Mitch..." I squeaked, regretting my high, girly voice. But hey, I was gay.

I saw a smirk tug at the corner of his mouth and I blushed.

He looked my up and down and I swear my cheeks caught fire!

I was only a dark brown wolf with brown, big eyes and a black star shape on my forehead, which made me look stupid.

"I'm Scott..." He announced and I walked side by side with him to the wolf hideout. It was basically like a nightclub for werewolves who didn't wanna be out in public. Weird, right?

Assuming he was a werewolf and not just a wolf, I made a move.

"So... What d'ya look like really?" I asked, smiling at my other werewolf mates walking past me.

"Well, y'know. Sexy." He laughed and I giggled.

"I can imagine..." I said and he looked me gently in the eyes.

I felt us drift in and I closed my eyes ready for a big fat kiss, but came none.

"Sorry..." He said after an awkward cough.

"Oh that's OK..." I whispered shyly, and we both moaned as we transformed back into our human selves.

The moon wasn't shining on us anymore so... I suppose we weren't wolves anymore.

"Woah.." I whispered examining his gorgeousness. He was hot. Like.... OMG.

"He stared at me mouth agape and I giggled, blushing.

"I never knew you looked so.... Amazing... Up close..." He murdered and I scoffed.

"I'm not amazing. You're amazing..." Again I felt us drift closer and he held my waist, kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood there for what  felt like forever. He deepened the kiss and, surprisingly, he started to get hungry and sucked on my neck.

Eeesh.

Part 2?