Proposal

A/N Soz this is rubbish and random!

"Like the ceiling can't hold US!!!" Pentatonix finished their final song that night. The crowd in Ohio went crazy but Scott shut them up.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Ohio!!!!" He yelled followed by lots if cheering.

"Okay, okay, settle down now! I have an important announcement to make!" He said and looked over at Mitch. Mitch just furrowed His eyebrows amd tilted his head.

"As you know... Mitch and I are together..." Scott sighed into the microphone and knew that a deafening cheer would follow.

"... And I have something else to say. Mitch, I have had feelings for you for a looong time. Now I want to ask you of a great favour" Scott knelt down on one knee and pulled out a golden box from his pocket. Mitch clasped his hand over his mouth and started to cry.

"Mitch Coby Grassi... Will you...will you... *gulp* will you marry me?" He sniffed and flicked open the box. It revealed a silver ring with a diamond heart on the top.

Kirstie, Avi and Kevin gasped and smiled, slightly crying over the emotion.

"Scott I.... I... I-" Mitch cried. "I... Im so sorry, Scott! I can't...I'm not... I'm not ready yet!" Scotts face started to shake and he burst out with tears. Mitch started to rub his temples and ran off stage without even looking back at the blonde sitting in a puddle of his own tears.

'What was I thinking?!' Scott thought as the rest of pentatonix comforted him. 'I just lost my best friend!!!'

A/n sorry its short. I will update if I can get 5 votes! luv y'all!