Dont know what to name this

DON'T LEAVE there will be a story :) Omg guys I am so, so sorry I've been so inactive I really am! I've just not been on recently, I've got loads of homework, appointments, etc, and it sucks... I will make it up to you I promise promise promise! My parents are so concerned about why I don't like people knowing my password, they think I'm being bad and agreeing to meet up with a stranger or something which I think is ridiculous. Anyways so they don't know that I write smut, or kinky shit like I do. And I really don't want anyone I know personally to read these, and I've had the AWFUL idea of deleting my account but thank goodness I've found the guts to keep it even though my writing is weird as fuck.
Pardon ny French. Anyways so I just wanted to point that out before you read this. And I don't even know what this is either. So... Yeah. Here's your monthly serving of organic kinky vague weird short shit. Luv u! Thanks for hanging in there! (Oh and thanks for nearly 50k views! ♥♥) here we go.

Mitch scanned fustratesly through the list of hot guys on his dating app, whilst wrapping a towel around his waist from the shower. He really wanted to find someone speacial-some one who would care for him and love everything about him- not some trashy hot guy who cares for the pleasure. Mitchy deserved more than that.

"Chris... Ew. Toni... Too short. Aaron, too trashy... Scott... Hoying?" Mitch flicked through them and stopped at an unfamiliar name.

"Let's check him out..." He whispered and clicked on the profile.

"Holy cow, he's beautiful!" Mitch fangirled and started taking in every detail of the blonde who was half-naked in the picture.

He straight away added him and went to chat.