Wolf 2

U wanted smut... Here u r.
Very smutty I'm warning u.
Enjoy!

Mitch's POV:

We decided to take this outside, so it wouldn't be awkward.

Quickly we rushed towards an empty barn and he pushed me to the floor.

"Oh, Scott! Come on..." I moaned, suggesting a little more than hickeys. This was gonna be the best thing ever.

"Beg for it." He snarled, getting on his hands and knees, crawling towards me growling. Thankfully the moon was back behind a cloud so it couldn't shine through the window.

"Please, daddy!" I said with a high moan and watched his bulge grow like 50% bigger. This was going to be fun, torturing and teasing him...

"All of it. Off. Now." I commanded and he took all his clothes off before he would explode cm everywhere.

I was getting really horny too as I got undressed, watching him stare at my boxers and lick his lips. Why did he have to be so sexy?

"Hurry up all ready!" He grunted and literally ripped my boxers off with a smirk.

I giggled and watched his muscly, sexy body hover above me and bite on my collarbone.

A small moan slipped through my lips before I squeaked.

He was poking a finger up my entrance and I yanked it out.

"Daddy, no! Be patient!" I smirked and flipped us both over so that I was on top.

I heard his breathing hitch as I climbed onto his chest, sitting on it. I needed some teasing as well!

I moaned as he lifted up my swollen crotch with his tongue and started to lick it.

I flung my head back as he started to massage my balls which was weird, but satisfying as ever.

He started to suck on my cock and I gasped as he bit the tip playfully.

"Okay, Scotty. Enough play." I whispered and he rolled us back over.

Slowly and gently, he entered me and I shifted into comfortableness...

"OMG... Mitch you're so tight right now.." He moaned and I giggled as he started to rock ever so gently.

"Babe, you're so slow... Be harsher!" I whined and he laughed before plunging into me, moan by moan.

I screamed for each one as he kept thrusting into me, with his hands holding him up by each side of my head.

"Aah!! Cum with me, daddy!" I screamed in between each dip, causing him to yell my name as he released inside of me and me in my face. He he. Well that was easy. We were such sluts.

"OMG, Mitch..." He panted, flopping next to me and using his vest to wipe my mess off his face.

"Yeah..." I whispered, looking in his eyes.

To be honest, that was the best sex I had EVER had. And I had had a lot of good sexes.

The way he moaned my name turned me on so bad. The way he plunged into me was not too harsh and not too gentle, but just right. The way he bit on my neck was very wolf-like but who cares.

"Be my boyfriend?" He held my waist and I hummed a yes. My skin tickled as I felt a smile spread across his face.

To the start of a long, amazing relationship.

That was so weird. Don't judge me. Sheesh.
I can't write smut, okay? When I try its just horny creepy shit.
Baii