Art class part 3

Warning-smut!

Mitch was disturbed from his restless sleep (thinking about Scott) by a loud buzz from his phone. Rubbing his face with the other hand he picked it up and clicked on texts.

Scott- 'Hey sexy ;)'

Mitchy chuckled and replied.

Me- 'are you flirting with me?'

Scott- 'it can be whatever toy want it to be'

Me- ' I like it as flirting :)'

Scott- 'you wanna meet out somewhere?'

Me- 'are you kidding me? Its been a day! How can I even trust you?'

Scott- ' why are you so self conscious?'

Me- ' its not really any of your business..'

Scott- 'just tell me pleeese!'

Me- ' I was hurt, okay!?!?'

Scott- ' oh my gosh... I'm so sorry... I promise I'll never do any thing like that... I...why would anyone want to hurt you?'

Me- 'awwh thanks... But really I deserve it. My only uses in my life are being a sex slave, an artist and being part of the crowd. I'm not like other people Scott... I'm useless!'

Scott- 'Mitch! U r not useless!!! U r adorable!! ;) if there's anything I would never do, it would be treat you like shit. Please trust me, Mitchy. I want to meet you somewhere'

Me- 'I really appreciate all of that Scott.. Okay I guess I'll meet you somewhere. Even if I am abused it'll be good for me :)'

Scott- 'stop saying stuff like that! I'll be round at 1:15. Don't bother with any money ;) xx'

Mitch smiled to himself and stared at those Xs for a few minutes before texting an agreement.

Scott was a flirt.

12:15

Mitch poked around in his wardrobe for a while trying to find a nice outfit. He slipped on some black skinny jeans and his tiger print T-shirt, then he flipped on his grey zoodie and a navy blue beanie. He packed some 'extra' chewing gums, his keys and his phone in a small side bag.

He spent half an hour fixing some foundation, and perfecting his hair in the mirror.

12:15

Mitch waited on his patio for Scott to pull up.

Scott arrived exactly on time... Boy was he eager to get out.

"Y'ready?" He said as Mitch got in the silver Mercedes.

Mitch just stared at the beautiful man in front of him. He had a leather jacket on and a snapback.

Mitch couldn't reply of daydreaming so he randomly blurted out: "you look great today."

"Haha well so do you, princess!" Scott chuckled and started to drive.

"Oh shut up, barbie!" Mitch replied playfully. How the hell do you flirt when you need to?!

The whole journey was silence. They had kept looking over at each other and blushing.

"Were hear!" Scott chirped as they walked into a building.

"Where are we?" Mitch asked in confusion.

"Can you rollerskate?" Scott smirked.

"Oohhh... Shhhit!" Mitch rubbed his temples and laughed.

"Don't worry. I'll um... Be fine."

After they had paid and got their skates on

Mitch laughed as he tripped over round a corner. They were now skating smoothly and steadily, and Mitch had learned how to improve his skating skills.

Just then, 'all of me' came on.

Mitch slowly let go of Scotts hand and started to sing.

Meanwhile, Scott was singing as well. They were both drifting into their own world when they didn't realise they had moved closer to each other. With no question they lifted their heads up to see each other and bumped noses.

They liked it that way.

Mitch held Scotts cheek as they skated to some seats. Scott bit at Mitch's lip and the kiss hit deeper. Scott didn't realise that Mitch was putting his hands under Scotts top and before they knew it they were in a closet round the side of the hall.

Mitch moaned as he was pushed against the wall by a very horny Scott.

His lips traced down his chest to his v-line. Who knows how they both just got naked.. But um... Y'know. The door was Locked. He he.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Scott looked into Mitch's eyes with understanding.

"Yes, Scott. I do." He giggled and turned around to face the wall.

Mitch twitched as he felt a finger entering him. He let it adjust and felt Scotts *cough cough* enter him. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't as bad as Mitch thought.

Slowly and gently Scott started to thrust, in and out of the brunette and the moans got louder as he went harder and faster.

"Oh.. S-Scott! k-k-keep going!" Mitch gasped and kissed him once more before two splashes of... Y'know... Were left on the wall.

"Barbie...?" Mitch panted and he Nuzzled into Scott's neck.

"Yeah Mitchie?" Scott panted also.

"Be my boyfriend?" He pleaded and kissed him once more sweetly and short before Scott responded.

"Of course... Princess."

There you go guys in rubbish at smut sorry its long. Anyone got any suggestions for a part 4? Or should I make it a really detailed actual book? :) luv y'all