Word game

smut... The words that y'all gave me in last 1shot were:
•mouse •fight •dog •mango •drunk •mcdonalds •bitch •pillow •slap •mingle •Chardonnay
Enjoy!

"Byeee!!" A very tipsy Mitch slurred and shut the door behind Kirstie.

"Finally, we're alone..." Scott said seductively and tripped over on their little mouse, Wyatt.

"Awwh... I'm so so sorry Blue!" Mitch bent down and frowned at Scott before stroking the cat who just got in a fight with Kirstie's little dog, Mango.

He was a beige-gold colour lurcher puppy and was he ADORABLE!!!???

"Oh my gosh... Look how drunk we all got!! We ordered a frigging McDonalds?!" Scott gasped, holding the wrappers wibbly in his hands.

"Sex is better being drunk...." Mitch wiggled his eyebrows and strolled over to the horny blonde who was clutching his bulge like there was no tommorow.

Mitch ran his two fingers up Scott's torso and around his back before reaching up to his ear.

"Isn't it?" He whispered before sucking on his neck.

"M-Mitch.... OMG come on!!" Scott moaned as Mitch pulled away with a childish smile.

"Be patient, ya little bitch." He smirked and yanked the bow tie from Scott's neck.

Scott grunted in annoyance and picked Mitch up over his shoulder, about to carry him to their bedroom when Mitch slapped Scott's ass.

"Ayy!!" He screamed and ran to their bed.

They both lay down and Mitch mingled their hands together.

"I love you..." He whispered before crashing their lips together.

Lips not separating, they shuffled into the middle of the bed and Scott hovered above Mitch.

"I love you too..." He replied before unbuttoning Mitch's shirt.

"Oh... Scott...." He moaned, as Scott kissed every beautiful inch of Mitch's torso.

Mitch grabbed onto the nearest pillows and flung them at Scott's face.

"Hey, what was that for?!" He laughed, throwing Mitch's 'weapons' off the bed.

"You have to let me have some satisfaction too, Scotty." He explained and flipped them over.

"But Mitch... It's not fai-" Scott began but Mitch had already slipped Scotts pants and boxers down.

"U-uh. No buts. Let me do my thing..." He whispered and stroked Scott's length.

"I've had... Too... Too much chardonnay... M... Mitch..., I won't enjoy it as... As... As much..." Scott gasped as Mitch played with his parts.

"Just shut up its fine..." Mitch whispered and starting to suck on Scott's collarbone.

——— I dont wanna go too deep with smut so I'll leave it there :)