School sucks.... sometimes

Smut. Fyi they are EXTREMELY needy in this one.

Mitch tapped his pencil on the desk frustratedly as the class waited for their new teacher.

Mitch was gay, pretty much everyone knew that. He wasn't bullied because he was sneaky, sly, adorable, shy, popular... And the list could go on forever.

Why was History even taught? There was no use in it, its just books and websites, about dead people, wars and Parliament. All useless shit..

"Good afternoon, class. Sorry I'm late, I'm your new teacher, Mr. Hoying." A tall, blonde man greeted whilst writing on the board in giant letters: 'MR. HOYING'.

"The register..." He muttered to himself as he logged onto the computer and opened the file up.

"Alex? Avi? Kirstie? Kevin? Esther? Miley? Justin? Slenea? M... Mitch? Mr. Grassi?" Mr. Hoying zoomed through all the names without a care yet expected an answer from Mitch.

"Yes sir." Mitch smirked. He liked the look of this teacher.

Scott just grinned stupidly at the boy who he considered 'hot' and snapped back to the register when Mitch run his tongue on his lip and when the students make homophobic comments. Fuck them.

~~~~~~~~~

"So, why did King Charles I of England want money... Mitch?" Mr. Hoying picked out a "random" member if the class to make sure they were listening.

"Ur... I dunno sir." Mitch had been daydreaming at the teacher for the whole thing and it was getting out if hand.

"Call me Scott. Anyways, the answer to my question. Listen.

King Charles had married a Catholic woman called Henrietta Maria. In Britain, Catholic monarchy was illegal so when charles made the protestant churches more decorative, for example crusifixes, candles et cetera, people thought he was Catholic which he wasn't.

Charles them attempted to force the Scottish into reading from a Catholic prayer book, which caused them to declare war on the man.

He had spent all his money in himself, so he asked Parliament for money. Are you getting this, Mitch?" Scott ranted, and Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. What ever..... BABE." Mitch laughed and Scott gave him a stern look.

"Mr. Grassi, that's an after school detention. No sexual remarks in my classes." He smirked.

"Ugh, do u have to?" Mitch whined sarcastically, playing along.

"Yes. I expect you to be there." Scott winked and carried on with the lesson.

The bell rang and all the students screamed, running out the classroom.

"What do you want, sir?" Mitch grunted, walking towards the blonde but found himself pushed into a desk.

"I told you, call me Scott. I want you to help me with what you left me..." He whispered, voice low and raspy.

"Ok. Where? Here or yours?" He smirked. Scott gasped as Mitch grabbed his ass, pulling their bodies together causing their growing parts to clash together.

A small moan escaped the blonde's lips as Mitch began to slowly suck on his neck, causing a huge swollen hickey to appear.

"Yours." Mitch whispered and was dragged to the teacher's car.

Part 2? ;)