Savvy, sassy, strong, single, independant.

Ok. Today's the day, Mitchy. You're gonna walk into Martin high. You're gonna go to him and tell him. Right. Let's do this...

I glanced at myself in the mirror and spun around one more time. I was officially 'cute' per say. This outfit was the kind of thing that girls would go gaga for. The one that can turn any straight man gay.

And that was my aim for today-- to get lover-boy's attention. I was going to confess my feelings. Tell him I wanted to be with him. I didn't know if he was gay but he was so hawt. Hawt Scawt. He knew I was gay, we were best friends. He protected me against bullies and he accepted me for who I am instead of treating me different.

So, today was the day. I was savvy, sassy, strong, single and independent.

Today I was wearing my blue knitted sweater. It looked ADORABLE with my geeky round glasses perched on my crooked nose. Nothing more than a pair of black pants and I was done. Oh wait, not forgetting the Doc. Martin's of course. My rucksack was hung lazily on one shoulder, showing my fashion uniqueness. A deadmau5 necklace hung around ny neck. It was all so cute I couldn't begin.

Now I was ready- foundation done and everything- it was time to go win my best friend.

~~~~

♪ Hopped out the cab at high school, with my bag and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of pure hell. Psht. I don't fit in. OH WELL!

Look to the left, this is so not my first time. Look to the right and I see the entrance sign. This is all so crazy, Scott's gonna seem so famous!

My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda home sick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous.♪

I sped up my pace and finally I was in the locker hall, standing and whispering reassuring words to myself.

There he stood with his back to me, talking with his friends as he leant on the lockers.

*Deep breath*. And I went.

"Scott?" I said, tapping him on the shoulder. He turned and he had a purely confused look which quickly turned into a grin.

"On hey Mitch!" He pulled me in for a right hug and I chuckled breathlessly.

"Well, I just wanted to talk to you abou-"

"Do you wanna do it after school? Mine?" He interrupted and I blink.

"Er..."

"OK. Well I'll catch you in maths, next period, yeah?" He smiled and playfully punched my shoulder before getting dragged out of my sight by his friends.

I stared after him in confusion so I got my notepad out, fishing for plan B. My tongue stuck out between my lips, hard concentration there.

"Aha!" I whisper-chirped, reading it to myself. Plan A, to talk before school, hadn't worked. So I guessed it was plan B, to no doubt tell him next period.

~~~~

I was early, as usual, sat at my desk fiddling with my pen. Soon enough the rest of the class came seeping in and took their seats.

Scott winked and took a seat next to me, which made me even more frikin nervous. Savvy. Sassy. Strong. Single. Independent. I reminded myself.

"OK class today in maths were learning about algebra-" Mr. Hughes muttered with the most broung voice anyone could ever imagine.

The class groaned and the noise was an advantage for Scott to move his seat closer to me.

"-quiet. QUIET. But first I have to do the register." Mr. Hughes went through the long list of names and then begun the lesson.