Blind Date

I am so so so sorry to @ptx_pentaholic99 for not posting the oneshot you requested, but this has been in my drafts since like October. Sorry love ♥

"Ok Scott, I'm off to Mom's... I have no idea what she wants but ring me if you need help!" Mitch grins at his best friend and starts to do up his laces.
"Mmkay, see you later. Wish me luck babe." Scott replies, wrapping his arms around the small frame and kissing his hair.
"Have fun, OK? And use a condom!" Mitch sasses with a cheeky smile. Scott rolls his eyes and giggles. The noodle has a blind date tonight, and wishes Mitch could stay to help him if its awkward but he's been called over to his parents' house for whatever reason.
Scott shut the door behind his best friend and swept across the flat to his bedroom to get ready.

~~~

Mitch's POV

I press the doorbell of my parents house and hear rushed footsteps to the door. Mom flings the door open with a wide smile, immediately extending her arms out as a greeting.
"HEY HONEY!" she shrieks in delight and pulls me into her arms. I brush down my leather jacket and flash a small, polite grin at my mother.
As I step inside I see Dad standing at the living room door with an apron on. Taking a big whiff of the house, I noticed no evidence of cooking, therefore I raise an eyebrow in concern.
"You've been... Cooking?" I say to Mike and he chuckles making his fluffy grey mustache wiggle. That would be a great meme.
"No, Mitchie. We've got a surprise for you." Mom beams, practically bouncing up and down on her feet.
My eyebrow nearly flies off my forehead in confusion, causing Dad to laugh his booming, evil laugh under his breath.
Following my parents into the living room, I sit down on the couch and mom and Dad plop next to me. They seem extremely joyful.
"Ok, so Scott has a blind date tonight, correct?" Mom asks. I nod slowly, wondering how in any way this is related. "Well... You know Josh, your father's friend, he runs the website that Scott used to arrange his blind date." She squeals, barely containing her excitement. She is literally treating me like a 17 year old again. I'M 22, MOM.
"Wait, how did you-" I begin but am cut off my Mike.
"It's complicated, but anyway, so we've cancelled his date, an-"
"WAIT, WHAT?!" I scream and shoot up out of my seat and turn to them.
"YOU CANCELLED SCOTT'S DATE?!! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM...?! WHY?!" I rage. How dare they prevent my best friend from from hosting a hot guy that could probably be his future boyfriend?!
Mom bites her lip nervously, but shakes it off quickly and turns serious.
"Mitch, listen. Let us finish," I take a few deep breaths and let her continue, "we know that you ADORE Scotty, so we decided to make you go instead."
My eyes bulge out in shock and my knees start to tremble.
What.
My parents, have cancelled my best friend/crush's date, to replace the guy with me. ME. Little Mitch Grassi who happens to be Scott's best friend, which will most definitely end up as ex-bestfriend after this
"Are... You absolutely... Out of your mind...?" I whisper like a maniac with a horrified smile on my face.
"Come on Mitch, it'll be great! You can go to your flat, and if he thinks you're just back home at the same time as his date is supposed to arrive, just.... Wait... I don't know! But still, it'll be fine!!!" Mom sings chirpily.
ARE. YOU. ACTUALLY. KIDDING ME.
"Do you really not want to date Scott...???" Dad asks, pulling a bag up from the side on the couch and revealing a collection of scissors, combs and razors.
"Omg, guys... You honestly were gonna give me a hair cut...??" I sigh in disbelief, "it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I can't go and ruin Scott's evening when he probably won't even like me."
"Come on, give it a try," Mike reasons with me and I shake my head in refuse, "you want to go to that bjork concert, don't you?" He winks. I shake my head and giggle.
"You're both crazy.

~~~~~~

"And voila...!" Dad announces and hands me a mirror, undressing me from the hairdresser's jacket thing.
I take a glance and gasp.
My hair has been neatly shaven around the sides, and my bangs are now fluffier and shorter. I smile widely into the mirror and stand up to hug Mike.
"Thanks Dad. I look fabulous." I whisper, letting him pat my back comfortingly.
Mom walks in and gasps herself, rushing over to me and wrapping me in a tight hug.
"My baby... You look so handsome!" She compliments.
I chuckle and head upstairs to get changed.

~~(sorry there are alot of these)~~

I'm wearing my black scömíche T-shirt hanging over my black pants, my black converse, a gorgeous necklace from acne studios and a collection of beautiful bracelets from eBay. Yes, celebrities do buy stuff from eBay, thank you very much. Just because were rich it doesn't mean we can't get bargains. I'm wearing alot of foundation and for once in my life- eyeliner. Personally, I think I sl*y the cat-eye look. W*rk.
I fumble my hands and fingers together nervously, I habit I have been addicted to ever since I was just 10 years old- the time when I met Scott and realised that I fell in love with him.
FOURTEEN. YEARS. Fourteen years I've had a crush on this man. And now is my crazy chance that my parents have strangely put together.
"Here goes nothing," I sigh dramatically and raise a shaky hands to the doorbell.
Moments later, after panicking slightly, Scott opens the door, looking like the male version of Aphrodite.
He has a plain creamy button-up on, hanging over his black skinny-jeans. His hair is brushed up neatly with a hell of alot of gel, but that's how I like it.
"Hey, Jami-" he begins, but freezes and smiles, "you're back early?"
I start to hyperventilate and grab onto his chest with one hand to support myself.
"Woah, are you ok...?!" He asks me and holds me. His voice pressures me down and I feel myself losing balance.
"CUT OUT OF IT MITCH." A voice screams and I look around me in search for this person yelling at me. No-one. Just Scott. I guess it's just my mind, then.
Forcing out a deep breath, I stand upright and flash him a smile.
"Sorry. What were you saying?" I ask hesitantly. Scott gives me a worried look and let's go of me.
"I was just asking if you came home early." He states. I close my eyes and chuckle in realisation.
The angel in front of me watches in confusion as I shake my head slowly.
"Huh?" He purses his lips.
"I didn't come home early."
"Then... What?"
"I came in time for your date."
"I don't get it."
"I came instead of your date!" I rage impatiently, balling my fists at my sides.
Scott blinks a few times, frozen as he stares at me in astonishment.
"W-w-what?" He stutters, confusion taking over his brain.
"Scott," I sigh, "your date is not coming."
"Why?!" He belts...

"Because he's already here."
He stands there, not responding to anything, his eyes as wide as if he'd just seen the Grinch. (Great similes, Nadja.)
Suddenly a pair of pouted lips crash against mine, and Scott's hands cup my face forcefully. My hands snake up his chest and around his neck. This is what I've always wanted, years of waiting and crying myself to sleep over this boy and now he has just kissed me. HE KISSED ME.
He pulls away before I could respond in any way.
"I-I don't know what to say-" I cut him off by shushing him quietly and pressing my finger to his lips.
"Mitch.... I'm... Date... sorry... The date... distraction... Love you..." Scott literally splutters out his words like my Grandpa would. He glares in fake anger at my giggles which errupt from my body.
"Sorry, Scotland. You're just adorable when you stutter." I smile innocently, looking up at him with an open-mouthed smile and a seductive wink.
"So wait, let me get things straight. You pretended to be Jeremy?" I wince at this question, because that's totally not the truth.
"Well..."
"Well what."
"My parents' friend owns the dating app you used."
"....And?"
"They cancelled the date for me."
"Wha-"
"But Scott I'm so sorry and I had no idea they did that, they just wanted scömíche to be real, an-"
"YOU CANCELLED MY FUCKING DATE?!" Scott yells. He towers over me. A bitter look of anger, hurt and fear mixed into his charming features.
"Scott, I-"
"SAVE IT, MITCH. I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU." He storms away in anger, staring to cry. Tears fill my waterline as I collapse to my knees in realisation of what I have done. I'm a moron.

~

Mitch plods into the kitchen to grab some sleeping pills, as he can't sleep whatsoever. Thoughts bombard his mind.

Scott hates you!

Why are you such an idiot?!

That was a dick move, Mitch.

Now he won't look at you again.

Mitch's thoughts come to a hault as he notices the open glass bottle on the sideboard.
The brunette begins to laugh in humour, a constant, never-ending, cackle as he realises everything. Scott's anger, his confusion and his rage.

...

Scott had been drinking.

LOL THERE YOU GO I can't be bothered to continue because this is sooo long but hopefully you enjoyed this weirdness:) ♥