Football part 1

Sorry everyone, I'm English

Scott let out a strangled yell as he fell to the ground of the astro field.

He was knocked down by some guy from Toronto's team.

Tensing as the medics checked out his body, he stared at what was above.

The actual building where people sat, curved inwards until it was an open circle. The rest of the people in the stadium were booing at Scott's team and supporting Toronto, which distracted Scott and made him less cooperative with the match.

The stars in the pitch black sky shone so bright, and Scott winced as the other lights in the stadium blinded him. (Not literally haha)

His whole body ached and his knee, which he broke before, was really hurt again...

Suddenly the 6 foot, muscular attractive blonde heard a faint shout, and turned his head, to see a camera in his face.

"Ugh..." He grunted and held his head as he stood up.

"Come on, Scott!!! I believe in you!!" A voice yelled and Scott narrowed his eyes to try and spit the only supportive person in the crowd.

"Scott!!" A small, brunette boy, probably about 8 years old, yelled and frantically waved his hands in the air for attention.

Poor Scott felt like giving up and quitting. It was 5-5 draw to the teams and Scott was the best player, but he was too weak.

At least that's what the brunette, Mitch, proved wrong.

"I'm sorry kid..." Scott mimed to the boy from the his sign crowd, and Mitch slumped in his chair with a frown.

Mitch suddenly burst out of his seat and screamed Scott's name and positive cheers over and over again, not giving up hope.

A smile tugged at Scott's lips and he raced towards the ball, tackling it from the stupid player who he forgot was on his team. Whoops.

He dodged Kaplan, Olusola, Kirk and Michael Lewis until he reached the goal.

Everything was in slow motion... The goal keeper was shaking, the ball at Scott's feet, about to be kicked.

Making Scott gulp, he booted the ball towards the goal keeper and....

GOAL!!!!

The crowds were screaming and cheering and yelling, and Scott did his triumphant sprint around the pitch with his arms thrown in the air.

Scott skidded to a holt and smiled at the cameras, before the game ended.

------------

Scott tapped the brunette on the shoulder and he spun around with a grin plastered on his face.

"OMG... Scott Hoying?! OMG you did great!! Can I have your autograph? Selfie? Anything!? Oh please Scott, I'm your number one fan! I have your posters, merchandise... Pens, football shirt-" he squealed, bouncing up and down and Scott kneeled down so he was just taller than Mitch.

"Wo-o-oah... Kiddo! Calm down! Of course you can have all those things! And I appreciate that, thank you very much..." He chuckled, even though he was kinda creepy, with all his merchandise...

"You know, I can even get you football lessons with me, if you want..." He grinned and Mitch gasped.

OMG. Football lessons with the one and only Scott Hoying?!

Aaaaagghh!!!

"O...okay!" Mitch yelped, excited, and Mr. Grassi, Scott and Mitch talked about it.

Part 2 tommorow...