Model part 1

For Lolaaa_xo

17 year old Mitch huffed as he traced the million magazine cut outs. On every single wall there was nothing but picture, after picture, after picture. They were all photo shoots of his crush, Scott Hoying. The blonde was a model, who had left high school to go to south California Modelling school. Mitch was obsessed with Scott, as he was in every single magazine that was sold in LA. He would always buy all the magazines that had Scott in, and cut out his favourites.

Even the newsagent sellers sometimes gave them to the brunette for free, as he would always come there!

If you asked Mitch his relationship with Scott, he would say they were close.... In the reality that they sat next to eachother in biology which they had once a week.

18 year old Scott never really did pay much attention to Mitch, but when he did it was always giving him compliments. Mitch sometimes wondered if Scott maybe found him attractive, or had interests in him, but how the hec was he to know when Scott was already half naked showing off his exposed torso, muscles and v-line to the camera?

Mitch was in pain, he dreamed to see Scott's real face again, that bright smile thatblit up his day or his dreamy blue eyes.

Mitch had no idea that his dream would come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, haven't you heard? He's back!"

"Really? I heard he was staying for a month!"

"Yeah, he told me he had to come back to tell someone something.."

"No way, I dont believe you guys! He's a model, why would he leave that amazing job to come back here??!"

Many voices of all the valley girls and nerds layered over eachother in the locker hall, and Mitch gasped for air as he finally got out of the crowd. He wasn't popular, just like most of the kids, but everyone knew who he was.

Mitch smiled as he guessed Scott was back, after the things he heard from people.

Oh, how Mitch wanted to see him again, but he was late for biology and everyone else was going to get a detention.

He sat down in his seat and tapped his pencil on the table, looking at the group of popular girls who Scott was going to walk to and sit down with.

The time came and the gorgeous blonde walked in, stopping in his place and looking at the teacher.

"Ah, Hoying! You're back! Take a seat, anywhere!" Mr. Deal smiled and Scott glanced between Grassi and the populars.

"Great..." Mitch muttered under his breath as the other group begged for Scott, but shot up as he felt Scott tap him on the shoulder.

"Hey." He whispered and took a seat next to Mitch, chuckling at Mitch's blush.

"Hi, how come you're back?" Mitch whispered, pushing his glasses back and styling his hair neater.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear... Wait, don't do that. You look great like this." He chuckled and brought Mitch's glasses on his nose again, along with his hair to the side again.

"Thanks... Um... I said how come you're back?" Mitch said again, but Scott leaned down so his ear was by the brunette's mouth.

"The last part..." Scott asked.

"I said how come you're back..." Mitch breathed out onto his ear, sending the blonde shivers up his spine.

"Oh, I just missed a friend or two." He shrugged casually and Mitch's heartbroke.

"Oh..." He croaked, biting on his pencil like he always does if he's upset.

"You." Scott murmered and pecked the brunette on the cheek, causing a grin and blush to spread across both of their faces.

"I missed you too, Hoying." Mitch whispered, not making eye contact.

SCOTT HOYING just KISSED MITCH GRASSI on the CHEEK?! *insert Mitch's fangirl emojis here*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Mitch!" Scott called to Mitch who was about to walk home.

"Yeah..." He stared dreamily at Scott and bit his lip.

"Do you wanna go out sometime? Like... For a movie or something? I really like you, Mitchy." He told him and Mitch froze with excitement.

"Yeah!" He chirped and slipped a piece of paper in the blonde's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Scott called Mitch and said he wanted to talk, so Mitch invited him to his house, right then at that time.

"Hey." Mitch blushed as he opened the door for Scott.

"Hey, nice house! Can we pop in your room?" Scott greeted and Mitch felt a nervous clump in his throat.

"Sorry, I can't really go- it's a mess." Mitch stuttered but Scott smiled.

"My room's a mess too, I'm sure it's not that bad! Come on, what's the harm?" Scott smiled but Mitch shook his head.

"I can't. Sorry but-" Mitch was cut off.

"It can't be that bad, let's go!" He pushed Mitch up the stairs and they both laughed.

"You can leave if you want after you've been in there..." Mitch muttered and Scott opened the door with his jaw dropped, mouth wide open.

"You... Cut out... All of these.... Of me?" He chuckled breathlessly and Mitch hummed embarrassedly.

"Mitch, that's amazing! Are out my number one fan then?" He laughed and Mitch nodded.

"Im yours too." He whispered and hugged the shorter one.

"Really?" Mitch beamed and the blonde nodded, attaching their lips for a long two minutes.

Sorry its vague, I'll get part 2 up soon