New kid

Scott's POV:

I shifted in my seat, waiting for the lesson to end. Yeah, in like... 40 minutes.

I looked over at the rest if the gang, Sam and Trent.

To be honest, it's fun beating people up. The pleasure of seeing someone in pain. It all makes us feel like we have so much power. Which we do.

"Now class, today we have a new student. This is Mitch Grassi. I want all if you to take good care of him, alright?" Miss announced and I smirked. Imagining the joy of torturing a cute guy.

But honestly, he was cute.

Everyone turned there heads to look at me as Mitch came and sat next to me.

"Anyway, class, so π - 2.5 will be what?" The teacher blabbered on but I stared at the new kid.

He was nerdy. Dark brown hair swooshed to the side, big geek glasses perched on his nose and dreamy chocolate eyes.

He looked up at me and winked before leaning over.

"What's your name?" He asked and I smirked.

"I'm Scott. The bully of the school, so if I were you, I would back off." I replied buffly and he just scoffed, blowing a bubble with his gum.

This kid was a player...

---end of day---

"Sam! Trent! Why don't we take him on the way to the bus?" I asked them. This was gonna be fun.

"Brilliant! Let's go..." They chorused and I chuckled. Being a leader was pretty awesome.

I saw him walking down the street and we pounced on him.

He squealed in pain as I picked him up by the arms and Trent and Sam punched his stomach.

He gave me a sad smile and hung his head low.

I was kinda feeling bad for this one.

Not only was he hot, he was a kind person. I don't know why I wanted to stop, but I did.

"Sam! Trent! Quit it!" I yelled and they laughed.

"What, is your pretty little boyfriend to precious?" Sam laughed and I punched him in the nose.

"Shit, man!!" He cried, clutching his nose and they ran away.

I laid the boy down and examined him. What the fuck was puberty doing to me. This wasn't like me.

"Are you OK!?" I asked and saw a tear roll down his cheek.

So this was weird. I can make a second part but I have to get off the bus and go to school... So... Baii :)