The letter 'S' necklace

THANK YOU PTX_Pentaholic99 AND Lolaaa_xo FOR THE IDEAS!!!
ITS WEIRD BUT GUESS WHO DOESNT GIVE A SHIZ

Serena Grassi's POV:

"Hello?" I picked up my phone and answered, smiling at my best friend's name that popped up.

"HI OMG SERENA YOU HAVE NO FRIGGIN' IDEA WHAT A GENIUS I AM!" I heard Lola scream on the end of the line and I winced at the sharp shrieks.

"Woah, babe, this better be good. Mommy's tired!" I pointed out, rubbing my eye with the other hand.

"You have sass just like your brother." Lola muttered and I scoffed.

"Speaking of Mitch, did you hear that he called the cops on Travis?? Poor thing hasn't even told Mum and Dad. Despite not coming out to them..." I whispered so I wouldn't disturb him.

"What?! Yeah I know, I can't believe Scott hasn't come out to my parents as well... But Omg that's great that he's single now, because I have a brilliant plan." When Lola said this I literally imagined her grinning evilly like she always does. Lola is Scott's sister. I can't believe how perfect my brother, Mitch, and Scott go well together. #scömíche. They should meet u-

"Hello? Serena? SERENA!" She squealed and I jumped.

"Ugh. I said, we should meet Mitch and Scott up! It would be perfect!" She explained and I did a double take.

"Can you read my mind or something?" My eyes were wide, but I could see her smirking on the other end.

"Anyways. We should like... Have a movie night or something." Lola explained.

"Yours. Tomorrow. At 9." I ordered and she said yes.

"Just like Mitchy." I heard her say before hanging up.

This was gonna be great.

~~~~~~~

Lola Hoying's POV:

I handed Scott, my brother, a bowl of popcorn to share with Mitch, but he remained sat on one end of the couch. Mitch sat on the other end, hands neatly in his lap and body tensed up.

"Come on guys, this is a Grassi-Hoying reunion! You guys are acting so awkward!" I told them and Scott gave me a death stare, meaning 'I will fucking kill you in your sleep'.

"Yeah, like even Lola and I weren't that awkward when we met." Serena agreed, sprawling herself on the floor on her stomach with her own bowl of popcorn for herself.

Mitch glared at Serena, before speaking up.

"It's different. Y'all aren't bisexual." He blurted and I saw Scott blushing in realisation.

"I am." Scott whispered, receiving a nod in response.

I saw them staring at eachother, so I lay next to Serena and switched frozen on.

"Operation scömíche- nearly success." I whispered to Serena, receiving a giggle.

~~~ half way through the film~~~~~~

Still Lola's POV:

We hadn't checked on how the boys were doing yet, being so intrigued by frozen, so I turned my head and smiled.