Football 2

Scott laughed as his eighteen year old boyfriend slipped over on his butt.

"Oh, Mitch..." He sighed and pulled the boy up into a kiss.

Scott was now thirty and Mitch was eighteen, which was a big age difference but they really loved eachother.

"It's not funny!" He mumbled into the kiss and as they pulled away he angrily crossed his arms over his chest.

"Awh... Baby I didn't mean it like that..." Scott pouted and intertwined their fingers.

"Come on, keep practicing!" He smiled, gesturing to the ball lying on the 'grass'.

Mitch plodded across to the ball and lazily kicked it in the net before glaring at the blonde.

"There. Done. Y'happy now?" He whined and plodded over to the blonde.

"Can we go home now? Pleaaaase?" Mitch moaned and Scott licked his lips.

"What the-hey!!" He yelled as Scott pulled him over his shoulder and laughed, heading towards the car.

"Hey Scott...." Mitch whispered, looking at his hands as they drove to their apartment.

"Well... You know I'm 18 and everything... Well... I was wondering if pgudfykz dndjfmdkskwjjjfndns." He said, drifting off at the end.

"I'm sorry what?" Scott smirked and knew what he was gonna say.

"I was... I was wondering if you could be my first um... My first time..." Mitch muttered looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Awhh... Of course!" Scott grinned and pulled Mitch's chin up.

"Are you sure though? You... You deserve someone better than me.." He asked and Mitch nodded with a sad smile.

The whole rest of the journey home was silent and when they got home, Mitch lay on his bed ready.

"Mitch when do you wanna- Oh OK, now.." Scott smirked as he walked in the bedroom seeing his boyfriend lying on the bed naked.

Let the fun begin.