Art Class part 2

"Hahaha! Thanks. So.... Can I see your pictures?" Scott asked with a smirk. His voice was smooth and sexy.

"Er.. Um... Yeah, sure! Their not very good... But... He he..." Mitch said. His voice went high at the end which he HATED.

"Awwhh! Your voice is so adorable!!" Scott smiled with a twinkle in his eyes. Mitch blushed and pulled out his sketchpad from his backpack and flipped to the sketches.

"Woahhh!" Scott gaped. "These are amazing!"

Mitch chuckled awkwardly. "Thanks..."

"So... Name?" Scott asked and they sat down on the steps.

"Oh, it's Mitch. Mitch Grassi."

"Can I get your number?" Scott asked.

Mitch was confused. A guy? Wanting his number?!

"Um... I'm um... Sorry.. Its just, I'm not sure if its safe or not."

Mitch said. He totally put that the wrong way!!!

"Dude! Woah its fine!" Scott smiled. "I guess... I guess I'll um... Well I won't see you again so um... Yeah. Nice meeting you!" Scott was about to walk off but Mitch grabbed his wrist.

"Wait..." Mitch held out his hand for the phone. Scott smirked and handed him his iPhone. Mitch typed in his number and handed it back.

"There." Mitch smiled and stood there awkwardly.

"Thanks.." Scott said and locked his lips with Mitch's.

Mitch hesitated for a while but eventually held the blondes hips and stood on his tip-toes.

Scott pulled away slowly and smiled. "You're a good kisser."

Mitch just chuckled and they stood there with goofy grins and red cheeks.

"Ummm... See ya." Scott said and walked away, turning it into a run to hide from embarrassment.

'am I dreaming?!' Mitch thought to himself and sighed. 'You live him Mitchy. You love him.'

Maybe I can write part 3? It will probably contain smut...