#Mavi part 2 (R)

Avi's POV (next day)

Last night's kiss with Mitch leaves me completely baffled and confused. I've already confessed to myself that I am bisexual but now I know that I really am gay. In fact it makes me sick to think about dating a girl. Ew. I know it's sinful to my Jewish religion but I can't help it. I won't come out to my parents, but I'm going to come out to Mitch soon. When the time is right.

Beyonce's blow blasts out of my iPhone and I answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask, knowing it's Mitch.

"Avi... Er.. Do you wanna come over? I need to talk to you." I hear him whisper.

"OMG, are you alright? What happened?" I ask worried.

"Not really. I need someone to talk to..."

"Did Kirstie not pick up?" I ask. Kirstie is always the first person that Mitch calls if he's upset.

"No, I didn't ring her. I wanted to talk to you." He says and I gulp nervously. What the hell does he want me for??

"I'll be round in 10." I hang up and grab my keys, heading for the door.

"BYE KEVIN I'M GOING TO SEE MITCH!" I call to Kevin's room. Yes we share an apartment because we're besties :)))

"Mmkay!! Use a condom!" He shouts back. I chuckle at his humour. Even Kurvy doesn't know I'm bi but he jokes around anyways.

"Wow." I respond sarcastically before leaving.

~~~~

I'm welcomed in by a depressed looking Mitch and I immediately pull him into my chest for a hug.

"What's up?" I question him and sit on the couch. He sits next to me crosslegged and faces me with his hands in mine. All friendly manner.

"Well, Scott's out." He says shakily.

"He... He's with Alex.."

I think I understand that they are an item now so I caress his hands for comfort.

"A-alex asked him to be his boyfriend." He croaks. His eyes steam up and I can really feel his pain.

"Baby..." I comfort and pull him in for a hug. I rub his back comfortingly and let him cry softly into my shoulder.

"I-I just don't know my feelings anymore... I thought that maybe scömíche could be real," He whimpers and pulls away. "He had a serious talk with me about how our relationship was probably not going to happen, and he tried to make sure I didn't have feelings for him. Of course I said no. I don't fancy him like that. It just... It all hit me so hard..." He explains. I feel hurt that he kind of likes Scott and actually cares that much, but I have to accept it. I decide to tell Mitch now. Tell him that I am bisexual. It'll probably ruin our relationship, but he has to know sooner or later. I start to say it, but I hesitate. Nothing comes out of my mouth. Just the breaths that I give up on to confess.

"I'm bi." I blurt. It's over. I did it and I don't have to say anything else. I bring my hands up to my face and cover it in embarrassment.

Mitch is silent so I peep through two fingers to see if he had vanished or something.

"You... What?" He whispers. He doesn't show any emotion whatsoever on his petite little face so I sigh.

"I'm bisexual. I think... I think- hell, I think I'm gay." I let it all out and a shocked smile spreads across his face.