Part two to last oneshot

So this is rubbish and it is VERY smutty.
It's not my writing though, its someone else's I found on the internet but I edited it... A lot.
Here goes nothing.

Mitch's POV:

We stumbled into my apartment, lips not separating and I somehow threw him on my bed.

He stripped naked and I stared at his beautifulness. I quickly took my clothes of too, but keeping the boxers.

"Let's do this." He whispered and I jumped on him.

He kissed up and down my chest. I could tell he was unable to control himself any longer.

He pushed his lips into mine again making me moan. His hands ran up and down my ass and I arched myself into him. Suddenly I felt his hand slip into my boxers, and inside of me. I gasped as he massaged my entrance of my ass slowly, building up tension. I felt it was wrong taking things so deep but we both couldn't resist. We were pretty drunk anyway...

As he bit on my neck leaving marks, i massaged his bulge that had been torturing me for the past minute. He moaned into my mouth as I pulled his cock out massaging it with two fingers, mainly underneath. I could feel him tense because I was teasing him so well.

He pulled away from me, slipping my boxers down just enough to push himself inside. He couldn't wait anymore, he needed to be inside of me as soon as possible. My hands found a way to wrap around his neck as he thrusted into me repeatedly, and i could feel his hipbones collide into mine making me squeal. The grip I had around his neck loosened as he grabbed my ass, forcing as much of himself as he could inside me. My hands travelled down his silky skined back and I digged my nails deep in his flesh, earning myself a moan. His head flung back and he got hold of my neck, all the while continuing his rhythm. Suddenly I felt myself getting close to my climax, and so did he.

"Mitch...." He groaned and released inside of me, just before I did.

"We need to do that again sometime." I panted and he cuddled up next to me.

"Yup."

Hahahaha the writer made it sound good and I made it worse