Sup3rfruit

Scott's POV:

Today's superfruit was AWFUL.

I mean you can't even imagine.

For the whole of the making of the wizard of ahhhs and pet peeves part 1 Toddy and Mitch were flirting.

Like.... Non-stop.

But this one, Todrick never leaned on me. Or laughed at me. Or ANYTHING. It was all about Mitch, which is funny because I have a massive crush on him.

So great. Both my best friend's flirting with eachother.

"Awh, thanks so much, Toddy! We loved filming this with you!" Mitch said sweetly and gave him a hug.

I hugged him as well but he didn't really care as mich as he did for Mitch.

I noticed them both whispering to eachother so I picked up the camera sack and Mitch's handbag.

"Um... Guys... I'll go pack this is the boot of the car..." I announced and Mitch nodded before carrying on murmering.

'Alright, fine then...' I mumbled under my breathe and headed towards the car.

After slamming my fist against the desk board I shut the door, pulled at my hair and groaned. Why was Eveything so unfair?! Damn!

Turning round a corner, I stopped in my pace and just stared.

There, Mitch stood and had intertwined fingers with Todrick.

"Mmkay.... Keep in touch..." Mitch mumbled and pecked my ex-best friend on the lips, before turning around and seeing me.

"You ready?" He smiled, walking me out to the car.

Mitch's POV:

I quickly pecked Todrick on the lips and spun around to see Scott.

I did have a crush on Toddy, as anyone could've guessed but I felt so bad.

The look on Scott's face looked so hurt, but why would he seem to care anyway? Were only friends... I don't like him in that way..., I think.

"You ready?" I beamed at him and we walked out, plopping in the car.

"Hey... What's this??" I mumbled more to my self and examined the dent in the deskboard.

"Oh... I dunno..." He whispered, biting at his fingers. What was up with him??!

"So, that was fun!" I changed the subject and grinned at him.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever..." He mumbled and we pulled by our apartment.

"Ugh. I need a cuddle..." I sighed as we trodded up the steps and opened our apartment door.

———

I sat on Scott's bed, in only boxers and Scott was just getting undressed. It wasn't a sexual thing, we just always cuddle like that.

Scott slipped under the duvet and peered over at my phone to see what I was doing....

"Who are you texting?" He asked and I chucked it on the floor.

"No one. Let's cuddle..." I said strictly and we spooned for a bit.

"Ugh, I need the toilet. Wait a min?" I grumbled after 20 seconds of snuggling.

He nodded and I left into the bathroom.

Scott's POV:

As soon as he was gone, I took the chance to sew who he was texting. I picked up his GORGEOUS iPhone and unlocked it, guessing his password as 'todrick'.

There in the texts was the most disgusting thing ever.

Toddy♥: babe that was so fun!

Me: ikr! I can't believe we did it at your place. Its so much nicer than the cheap little apartment Scott bought for us... Xx

Toddy♥: ahahhaha ikr, no offense but Scotty's a pain in the ass! Trust me, when he was my best friend I couldn't handle it! Xx

Me: Lol :) anyways, I gtg. Scott and I are cuddling :/ xx luv u!

Toddy: hahaha awwwh. Have fun!! Xxx :*

I grimmaced in dusgust at the texts and suddenly Mitch walked in, somewhat nervous.

It was his love life, Scotty. You're just not good enough.

"Hey, gimme my phone back!" He giggled and snatched it off me. I frowned and pulled him under the blanket, holding his waist. Let's just say my heart was officially broken... :(

"Mitch...." I mumbled and he turned around and looked at me.

"Are you guys together then?" I asked, with a fake smile on my lips.

"Pssssht, no! We just.... We...." He drifted off and I laughed.

"You just what? Fancy eachother?" I grinned and he playfully hit my arm.

"No! Well .... I don't know! Who do you like then..?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Well, there's this one guy...." I began, ready to confess my feelings.

"Ooh, what's his name?! What does he look like!?" He bubbled, obviously wanting me to say him. Wait, what?!

"Well. His name's Alex..." I said. Mitch only knew him from a photo but that was it.

"...and he has.. Hmmm... Brown hair to the side, brown eyes, a beard, mustache, um.... And he's funny and amazing..." I explained with a smirk on my face.

"Scott, don't you mean he has green eyes and blondish hair? You just described me!" He chuckled thinking I had said it wrong. A clump of courage bubbled in my throat and I went ahead,

"That was my intention." I whispered and slammed my lips into his.

"What... What the fuck?!" He mumbled into the kiss, unable to move. And honestly, I felt a spark.

Soon enough he relaxed into it and wrapped his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss and I felt a little guilty.

"S-Scott?! What the hell?!" He yelped, suddenly getting up and realising what he had done.

"I'm sorry, Mitch... I... I..." I stumbled, begging for him to understand but he stomped his foot.

"No! I just... I can't believe I kissed you!! I wanted.... I was gonna ask Todrick out!!! I HATE YOU!" he screamed and ran to his room as I started to cry.

What had I done?!