Model part 2

The two boys pulled away from eachother and smiled, walking and sitting on the bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Mitch whispered, still smiling from his reality coming alive.

"Oh, yeah. Well... The modelling school wants me back..." He said, frowning and I frowned too.

Seriously? He just kissed a guy he would never see again?!

".... BUT they said I could bring you along... If you want. You could try out modelling with me!" He chirped and the brunette's stomach filled with excitement.

"Really?!," Mitch squealed and Scott hummed. "... Of course!"

"Great! We have to leave tommorow though..." He sighed frustratedly and Mitch nodded.

Mitch had told his parents and they agreed, as they knew he was obsessed with the blonde.

~~~~~ *at the modelling school*~~~~~~

"So, here we are!" Scott smiled and took Mitch's hand, sending fireworks in their hearts (a/n Andreakc500).

"Yeah, I'm ready! Do we have to take our shirts off?" Mitch said bubbly and Scott laughed.

"If you can, great. If you don't want to.... No worries. Well just see what the directors say about it!" Scott winked and Mitch chuckled.

"Damn..." He whispered as they walked in the building, and Scott chuckled

"Woah..." Mitch whispered as he examined the place. Everything was white, cameras and computers were everywhere and the place was crowded with men and women in their underwear. Yuck.

"Do you wanna try a photo shoot?" Scott winked and Mitch blushed.

"Er... Sure!" He bit his lip knowing Scott would probably judge him for his body, everyone did.

"Hey, Matt. Can my boyfriend try a photoshoot with me?" Scott asked a man who was covered in piercings and tattoos.

"Sure! Go help your selves, Johns just over there actually." He smiled and I smiled nervously.

"Boyfriend?" I whispered, smiling and Scott nodded.

"Why not?" He pecked the brunette on the lips again and they stopped at the place they were going to start.

"You mind taking your shirt off?" "No...." Mitch lied and slipped his shirt off nervously and self-consciously.

Scott took his off too and smiled at Mitch's shirtless self.

"You look beautiful." Scott whispered and walked over to the white wall, leaning against it and posing. 'John' snapped a few pictures until Scott walked back to Mitch.

"You think you can do that kinda thing?" He winked and Mitch furrowed his eyebrows.

"He he... Yeah, sure." He whispered and leant against the wall too, biting his finger as he posed.

"Wooh! Go Grassi!" Scott chuckled and stared at Mitch for all of the poses.

"Omg... Mitch, that was amazing. I can't-"

"Shut up!" Mitch laughed and wrapped his arms around himself.

"No, honsetly. You're so... Sexy" they both laughed as Scott said the last part sassily.

"Says the incredible hulk here!" Mitch chuckled and traced Scott's muscles.

"Rude!" Scott joked and held his hand.

~~~

"Mitch Grassi?" The guy 'Matt' asked as he walked towards the couple who were sitting on the steps outside.

"Yeah, that's me." Mitch smiled and Matt smirked.

"How would you like to go in the magazines Scott goes in?"

Haha the rest is your imagination, sorry it went fast and vague but tbh this oneshot and the last is the best story in this book (in my pov) so a big thanks to Lolaaa_xo for this genius idea!