cancer and mutation

If you're squeamish/ don't like the topic then I suggest you skip this

Scott Hoying was a mute. Mitch Grassi had cancer. They were best friends but they always got frustrated with each other.

Mitch would have serious panic attacks. he would also get too much water in his lungs and had occasional trips to the hospital.

On the other hand, Scott couldn't speak. He was shy and carried a notepad and pen around everywhere he went. The difficulty was- they fancied each other. They had no idea of this, only that they loved their best friend.

"Scooott!" Mitch yelled from the bedroom. Scott walked to Mitch and tilted his head.

"I... I... Don't feel well.. I... Scott!" Suddenly Mitch's breathing became fast and uneven. Scott rolled his eyes and massaged that area of Mitch's head and Mitch straight away shut up. Suddenly Mitch spluttered water and coughed, starting to cry from difficulty of breathing.

"Scott!!!! Dial 911!" Mitch spluttered. Scott franticly waved his hands in the air and looked frustrated. "Oh shit... You can't!" Scott picked Mitch up and carried him in the car, drove him to the hospital and sat in the waiting room for half an hour.

Part 2 will be tommorow after school... So for me that's 4:00pm (uk)