Freedom part 3

Mitch's POV:

I woke up to find myself in Scott's arms. That slut. First he's off fucking Alex then he's stopping me from getting what I want (death) and sleeping with me.

I smelt a fishy, muddy revolting smell and stood up heading towards the shower.

When I was done I got out and got changed, before heading to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

"Mitch?" I heard a sleepy Scott croak as he plodded towards me in his onesie.

"Hi." I muttered, not making eye contact.

"You sleep well?" He asked, reaching to stroke my back.

"No. Someone broke my heart." I replied, pushing his hand away.

"Mitchy... Why? I'm sorry I don't love you that way..." He began and I started to cry.

"Not only that... You saved me. That made me sad. I wanted to die!" I locked our eyes and he touched my face.

"Get off of me! Why do you want to manipulate me so much?! I'm not alive so you can just show off by fucking Alex! I want to die! No one loves me anyways!?" I cried and pushed his hand away.

"Mitch, I told you! I do love you! Just not in that way! Alex broke up with me anyway..." He explained sounding sad and I ran to the bathroom again to reattempt committing suicide.

"Mitch, don't you dare!" He yelled and snatched the pills from my hand.

"Why?! If I'm dead you can tell Alex and he'll go back to you and we'll all be happy. Ok?!" I sobbed and curled up on the floor.

"Babe. That would kill me.." He whispered and picked me up, carrying me to the couch and snuggling up with me. For some reason, I accepted.

"Well... Maybe, maybe we could give scömíche a try..." He suggested and pecked me on the lips.

I froze and watched as he turned sponge Bob on, then kissing him slightly and cuddling with him.

This was a tiring two days.

Omg so I have no idea where that went but u asked for it so there its rubbish