The little mermaid ^_^

Don't ask why

King Triton had way too many sons. One, in particular, was Mitch. He was always doing his own thing or playing with his fish, Flounder.

His 6 brothers were all spoilt and Bitchy, and they kinda hated Mitch.

"Come on, flounder! I wanna explore the surface! Don't tell Triton..." Mitch said enthusiastically, swimming off with the yellow fishy right behind. He had brown chocolate hair, with a streak of red in it. His hazel eyes and perfect eyebrows stood out on his beautiful face which was lined with a mustache and beard. He was really tanned due to the time he spent with some seagull on the shore, and his tail was green and thin.

——————

"Oh, it's perfect!" Scott thanked, hugging the elderly other sailor.

He looked up at the great statue of himself, and posed playfully as it was posing.

Suddenly a clap of thunder interrupted everyone on the ship's focus and a storm formed.

"Tighten the ropes! Everyone hold on!!!" A sailor from post hollered and everyone held on.

Just then Mitch popped his head up, before flounder and Sebastian the crab did and they all gasped at the scene.

Another bolt of lightning struck the ship and it set fire!

"Quick! Abandon ship! Abandon ship!" Some people yelled, but Scott was stuck under a net...

"No... Don't you do it!!" Sebastian called but Mitch swam ahead to the boat, struggling through the massive waves.

"Help!" Scott burst up for air as he was released from the net and floated away by a price if wood.

Another plank of wood fell on his head and he passed out, when Mitch saw him.

"OMG...!" Mitch gasped as he picked up the attractive blonde and carried him to shore.

———

"Oh, how I wish I was human.." Mitch said to himself, playing with Scott's hair.

Suddenly the blonde stirred and opened his eyes, when Mitch gasped and flew back into the water.

"I want two legs!" Mitch cried to himself as he sat on a rock.

Sebastian crawled along and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't want to be a human! Look around you!" He began singing under the sea but Mitch swam off, hiding in a cave, crying.

"What's that, precious?" He heard a voice croak and he shot his head up.

"He..hello?" He asked and two eels swam towards him.

"Come with us, if you want to be human..." They chorused and Mitch followed them with no hesitation.

"Ursula..." They chanted and Mitch raised an eyebrow.

Before he could say anything he saw a fat, ugly hag, with octupos tentacles and purple skin with white hair.

Mitch winced at the ugly sight and listened to her.

"I'm Ursula, the sea witch. But don't worry, I won't harm you! I heard you want to be human, am I right? Well just sing into this shell and I'll grant your wish." She smirked and Mitch got nervous.

"O-okay..." He croaked and took the golden shell from her hands.

"Ah ah ah.... Ah ah ah.... Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." He began the tune and Ursula grinned.

"Ok, enough! Have fun!" She cackled, snatched the shell and then Mitch was sent up in a bubble.

To be continued

Scomiche one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें