Wrong number....

I sit miserably on my hard, dull bed and huff.

Scott's in his room, heaven knows what he's doing...

I can't deny the fact that I have a crush on the man. We've been so close for the past ages and I can't help but fancy him.

He's adorable, pretty much every girl AND even straight guys can admit that. He's like a model, a six-foot muscly BFG witch blonde gelled-up hair and crystal blue eyes. His smile could make the stars look like they're not shining, his personality could make any one go nuts for him.

Unfortunately I've fallen into this trap of liking my best friend.

My phone vibrates harshly, making me close my eyes in frustration.

I glance over at it and find Scotts contact name dancing across the screen.

Hesitantly I pick up and try to act normal.

"H-hello?" My voice is low somehow yet I try to keep it natural.

"Hey." He croaks. Damn his voice is hotttt!

"Hi. What's up?" My voice is different, abit like Alex's actually. And that makes me feel more confident because Scott likes Alex more than me...

"Well... Er... I was wondering maybe... If you, um... Wanted to maybe... Go... Out? Sometime? Like... On a date... Maybe tonight?" He stutters and butterflies bounce and flutter in my whole torso and up to my chest.

So far, I spill my excitement.

"Omg, yeah sure!!" I chirp, joy churning up my insides.

"Great. well maybe around 6?" I hear him smile on the other side and I hum happily in response.

I hear a fuzz on the other line and his confused voice.

"Wait... Mitch? Is that... You?" His voice cracks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Uh... Yeah? Why?" My goofy smile slowly turns upside down and my body relaxes in a slump of depression.

"I-I'm sorry Mitch... I got the wrong number... Um... I'm sorry." The line goes dead and I hang my head and start to cry.

Well I just confessed my feelings for the man, and he meant to call Alex instead? Shit.

Omg this is so sad... I don't know where to take it now though.... So... Yh. Your choice. Comment!! ♥