Mr. Grassi (R)

First period. Italian. GREAT. What can be worse than an Italian lesson with Mr. Kirk? An Italian lesson with a substitute. You never know who its gonna be, what they're gonna be like or if they're hot.
Which I hope so.

I enter the classroom and sweep across the floor to my seat. I put my bag on the floor by my desk and slump in my chair, rat-a-tat-tatting with my fingers against the oak table.

Kirstie sits next to me, glancing at me and chuckling darkly. She knows how much I hate Italian, and having her watching me get tortured is bad enough.
"Hey, cheer up. The substitute's a boy. Don't give your hopes up." She winks at me encouragingly and smirks her black lipsticked lips to herself before flicking her punk black and blue hair and turning to face the front of the class. I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the teachers office when suddenly the door flies open.
A short, attractive man rushes in with papers flying from his arms and scattering all over the floor.
"Ciao, class- Oh, sorry I'm late... Ummm... I... Oo-sorry..." He stutters clumsily and it's kinda adorable. He's skinny, to be fair, with a small body which matches his head. He has dagger bangs which are HIGHLY overdue for a trim swept to the side of his face. A pair of thick-framed geek glasses are perched on the bridge of his nose. He's wearing a casual outfit- a fluffy dark green sweater over a button up, black pants and converse. What a cutie.
Stacey, the valleygirl flirt of the class wiggles her hips as she stands up and bends down 'seductively' to pick up the papers he dropped.
"Thanks." This new substitute says but his attention isn't drawn to the girl.
She winks and bites her lip, dragging her teeth along it.
The man chuckles and shakes his head.
"I'm sorry, Miss Brooke, but I'm not interested." He whispers with a sarcastic smile but manages to let everyone hear it.
She pouts and gasps in offence, making her way back to her seat and gossiping to the girl next to her.
"Sorry about that class. As you know, Mr. Kirk is sick, so I'll be teaching you until he's better. My name is Mr. Grassi." He puts down his stuff on his desk and struts over to the whiteboard, writing his name in marker.
"So do you have a grassy ass? I sure would like to see that." I call out with a smile playing on my lips. I hear chuckles spreading across the room at my little comment but he hushes them.
"Mr. Hoying, trying to play smart with me isn't going to work." He States, resting his hands on his hips sassily. The class emerges with "oooooh"s and "wayyyy"s but I roll my eyes.
"How did you know my na-"
"Mr. Kirk warned me about you." He smirks evily and switches the projector screen on.
I frown and drag my attention to the screen.
"So today were focusing on ordering food." He sighs, rubbing his temples.
"I want you to match these phrases up on the board with the english translation. You have 5 minutes." Immediately the class get their pens out and start to write and scribble.
Woah, some people are eager for Mr. Grassi here.
I stand up and stroll to the front of the class.
"What is it, Scott?" He asks, folding his hands together with his elbows rested on the table.
"I forgot my book." I say sarcastically and he shakes his head in amusement.
He picks up a sheet of paper and hands it to me, a smile tugging at his dimpled face. Bloody hell, he was gonna be the death of me.
I walk my way back to my table, making sure I sway my hips from side to side. I look over my shoulder and see him shift in his chair. Boy, this was gonna be fun.

I start to scribble down some answers, as fast as I can to impress the teacher.
"I'M DONE!" I yell to the whole class and some giggle. Mr. Grassi rolls his eyes and signals for me to come over.
I proudly stand up and walk towards him, sitting on his desk. I give him the papers and he runs through them quickly.
"Babe, you spelt 'Una Casseruola di maiale e un'insalata' like 'uno casserlola de male y un slalata'." He sasses. I blush as the whole class laughs at me.
"Go do it again, properly. Not just to bring yo ass up here and show off." He smiles as I turn away and go back to do it again.

~~~~~

Italian was boring as fuck. I didn't try to impress him any more. I don't know what got into me- since he called me babe I just kinda gave up, y'know?