Papaoutai- English Scömíche version

Tell me where does he come from

'That boy's so mysterious...' Scott thought, sitting on one of the park benches. He stared at the boy in front of him who was sitting on another bench on his phone. He kept glancing around to see if anyone was watching him.

Finally I'd be where I want

Scott had developed feelings for him but didn't know how to approach him. For the past three months they were there at the same times each week.

What if they became in a relationship? What if they got married...

Kirstie says when I search good
I'll be done looking forever.

Literally. Kirstie was convinced that Scott would find the right guy if he looked really hard, and followed his heart to his future.

She says he is never very far, you go out everyday

Meaning this, she basically was telling him that he had a big chance of finding him, because he went out so often.

Kirstie says going out is good
Better than being in bad company.
Isn't it?

Scott thought about everything Kirstie said and agreed.

Where are you, that man that's right for me? Tell me where are you, man that's right for me?

Scott stared at the beautiful man and hoped he was the one. He was looking for someone for ages...

Without even talking to him...

Scott watched as a blonde man sat next to him and forced him for a kiss, Mitch kind of melting into it.

Scott froze and stared, heart broken. They were clearly meant for eachother, why would he go and kiss some other guy?

He knows what he did wrong.

Mitch pulled away and frowned.

"Leave, Travis.." He said and looked sadly at Scott, biting his lip. Did he also have feelings for him?

Oh special one
Tell me where you are broken..

Scott walked over to the brunette and sat next to him, smiling.

He interwined their fingers and gave him a look to explain why he was sad.

How was this happening so quickly? They hadn't ever even talked!

I must've counted my fingers at least a thousand times.

Scott remembered each time he saw the gorgeous man sad or lost or alone. That's why he needed to help him and make him feel happy.

Where are you? (x1000)

Mitch fell into Scott's arms, crying and Scott accepted it.

They were in love, that's for sure... And they were going to last forever.

***--magical time travel 2 years later--***

"Mitch..." Scott blushed, getting down on one knee in the park, at the exact same place as they met.

"Will you make me the luckiest man alive, and marry me?" He asked, pulling out a box which flipped open to reveal a diamond ring.

"Omigosh... Yes!!!" Mitch cried, excited and happy, jumping on Scott causing them to fall over, Mitch kissing Scott.

~where are you?~
...
~you're found.~

So yes, these were the english lyrics of it, scömícheicated.

I hope you enjoyed it, plz leave what you thought in the comments :) xx