Art class

@july_starr thanks for the idea

"Alright, class! As usual if you would like to get your equipment out, I'll be round with a sketchpad for you each in a minute." Mrs Burroughs, the art teacher announced.

"Miss!?" Mitch yelled from the back of the class. He was the teachers pet and the best artist out of them all.

"What are we going today?"

"Well Mitch, today we have a model who is kindly going to pose for us. He will do 3 positions, where we will experiment of the different angles of the body." She explained with a smile.

Mitch nodded with a swallow. This was the second time that they were drawing a male model. Last time, his name was Alexander and he ended up hurting Mitch during a little something round the back of the building.

Just then the model walked in with a cloth around his waist. He had dirtyish blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. His skin was pretty pale, but his figure was amazing. He had a really strong, big jaw, which led down to his chest. His shoulders were broad and his chest was packed with muscles. The arms- looked like he could carry an elephant with those. His six pack was built in firmly, those led down to his V-line. His legs were long and muscly. Finally, he ripped off the cloth from around his waist....... His bits. They were big, yes, but firm and sexy (according to Mitch) then he turned around to reveal his small, but firm looking ass.

'Jackpot.' Mitch said under his breath. But was he safe? Was he going to hurt Mitch or rape him just like Alexander did???

"This is Scott." Said Mrs Burroughs. "He will be our model for today." Whilst she said this, Scott gave out an adorable smile. His teeth were PERFECT and he had cute dimples on either side.

Scott was normally very confident about being naked in front of people. But then he spotted Mitch. He could kiss that thin beard for hooourrrs!!! Scott became uncomfortable with this beautiful boy watching him. He made a pose which was kneeling down with his head back and arms holding him up.

All the artists began to draw.

Mitch was a very speedy drawer, and so of this he had already drawn Scotts head, shoulders, arms and torso.

"Um... Miss?" Mitch called out. "Yes, Mitch!" She chirped walking over to him.

"Um.... Its just um... I can't draw the... Y'know.. Pelvis part.

"Haha! Oh, Mitch. Its very awkward isn't it? Y'know, drawing sexy people.he he... Um... Anyways! So you do this... And that... And a bit of this here and there... Done!!" She said awkwardly, drawing it.

"Um... Thanks Miss." He replied and stared at Scott. He was perfect.

Mitch quickly finished it and the teacher moved on.

"Next pose, Scott!" She called to him and he stood up with his hands on his hips.

*after the whole class had drawn all of the poses...*

Scott had left the room and all the students were packing their things away. Scott came back in dressed up in some baggy trousers and s T-shirt.

He looked at Mitch and smirked. Everyone left the class and he went to wait for his best friend, Kirstie.

"Hey" Mitch heard a sexy voice, and turned around. It was Scott.

Mitch felt amazing. Someone actually noticed him! He didn't know what to say, so he stuttered, "Oh, hi! Um... I like your figure..." 'Shit' he thought 'why the fuck did I say that?!'

Hey guys! Part 2 if u comment for it ;)