Breakeven

Requested by PTX_Pentaholic99 enjoy ♥

Im still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in

"Please.... Bring him back... Please..." Mitch sobs quietly, rocking back and forth on the floor, knees tucked up in his arms. His uneasy breaths echoe in the room, trashed from Mitch going crazy over Scott's absence.

'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even

Scott has left him for a 'useless' reason. Scott loves Alex, that's obvious. The way he has talked to Mitch seriously about leaving has broken Mitch's heart. Like I said, the heart was broken uneven.

His best days were some of my worst
He finally met a man that's gonna put him first

Mitch only cries harder and sobs bloddcurling howls into his jumper as he thinks over what the blonde couple could be doing at this moment, having pleasure whilst he sat on the floor of his bedroom crying.

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even...

Mitch hasn't had a single night sleep without having nightmares or not being to sleep. Not even pills can help him sleep. He practically Vries himself to sleep when he manages to.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?

Scott is a big part to Mitch's life, and without that part of his heart, how is he supposed to be happy? Scott has found someone he loves, whilst Mitch never even gets out of the flat.

I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
They say bad things happen for a reason

Yep. Mitch is literally falling to pieces. He's not sleeping. Or washing. Or eating and drinking healthy, despite the alchahol and smoke he breathes in every night to take away the pain aswell as pills.

But it's not like he doesn't deserve Scott's leaving, at least that's what the poor man tells himself everyday.

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause he's moved on while I'm still grieving

There's nothing to explain. Above explains it all. Kirstie's on vacation and she calls him all they time to check on him. No matter how much she comforts, he can't stop being so sad.

And when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even... no
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
(One still in love while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even)

Mitch still loves Scott, and when Scott never calls to say hi or anything, it always ends up with Mitch's wrist a centermeter away from the razor blade. But he can't do that to Scott, can he? Yeah duh he can but he don't wanna.

Oh, you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.

Yes, Scott officially owns two hearts, Alex's and Mitch's. Turns out he's not really caring about Mitch's, as if it were being thrown in the trash right now.

Now I'm tryna make sense of what little remains, ooh
'Cause you left me with no love and honour to my name.

Mitch's name means nothing to anyone. Apart from Kirstie. But no-one even cares did they? What little remained of Mitch's heart and emotions are messing around with Mitch, and he can't figure how to think straight.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break...
No, it don't break
No, it don't break even, no

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
(Oh glad you're okay now)
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
(Oh I'm falling, falling)
I'm falling to pieces,
(One still in love while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
('Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even)

Mitch wants to end this right now. He stands up shakily and walks over to his draw to pull out a shiny black gun. (A/n nooo!)

Oh, it don't break even no

Mitch picks up his iPhone 6 and dials Scott's number.

"Hey, Scott." He sobs into the phone and Scott gasps.

"Omg Mitch, what's wrong??"

"I'm sorry Scott." He whispers.

"What?! What do you mean?!" Scott panicks over the phone and Mitch puts the gun to his head.

"Oh, it don't break even no" He whispers.

"Bye." The trigger fires. Mitch's dead corpse drops to the floor.

15 minutes later.

Scott rushes into the apartment, crying, and drops breathlessly next to his ex-boyfriend's body.

Oh, it don't break even no.

IM SORRY GUYS I KILLED HIM WHAT HAVE I DONE SORRY IDK WAT THIS IS