Sup3rfruit 2

Scott lit his cigarette before putting it to his lips and inhaling death. It was no use; Mitch hated him, he was with Todrick, and they had ignored eachother for ages. No sup3rfruit, no ptx videos, nothing.

The whole room was smoky and messy, and what seemed like 1,000 used cigarettes overflowed in the ash tray, A few dead lighters had been chucked on the floor, and Mitch never came to check on him. At least that's shat he thought.

"S-scott?" He heard a knock at the door and ignored it.

"Come on, I wanna talk. Get out." Mitch knocked harder and Scott huffed.

"What?!" He asked brittely and opened the door to see a shocked Mitch who immediately coughed.

"OMG Scott... What have you done..." He whispered and they fell into eachother's arms.

"Mitch... Why are you ignoring me?" Scott sniffed, resting his chin on Mitch's head.

"Me??? I... Why... Why are you ignoring me?" He asked and pulled away, looking into Scott's tearful eyes.

"You're with... todrick..." Scott sighed and sat on the bed.

"Yeah, but... Wait.... Are you really that mad at me for that?" Mitch pulled Scott out of his room before he suffocated or something.

Scott stayed silent and looked at his feet, before his chin was grabbed my Mitch.

"Answer me." He whispered and Scott let a tear roll down his cheek.

"FINE! WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT MY BEST FRIENDS TO BE TOGETHER! MAYBE I DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS! YOU HAVENT COME TO CHECK ON ME A SINGLE TIME AND IVE BEEN ALONE IN THAT DAMN ROOM FOR THREE WEEKS?! DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THERE WAS A REASON WE HAD THAT MAKE-OUT SESSION THAT IS NOW HISTORY?! DO YOU EVER THINK THAT I MIGHT'VE BEEN JEALOUS OF TODRICK?! DO YOU EVER THINK THAT I LOVE YOU??!!!??!?" Scott suddenly yelled and gasped when he realised what he had said.

"Scott... I... I-i never thought you..." Mitch stuttered as he started to cry.

"DONT... Even think about responding. I know exactly what you want! You want me to leave?! Fine!! I'm gonna go!!" He yelled and Mitch grabbed his arm.

"Scott, calm down!! Don't go!" Mitch shushed and lead the frustrated blonde to the couch.

"Why are you-" Scott began but Mitch cut him off by driving his lips into Scott's.

As they pulled away, Mitch intertwined their fingers and stared into the taller one's eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Scott," Mitch suggested and bit his lip.

"What I'll do about Todrick? Yeah, I'll dump him."

Scott grinned with a nod and jumped into Mitch's arms.

"Ever thought I loved you back?" Mitch whispered and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you."

- " I love you too."

#fcute