Doctor

Mitch's POV:

Ugh. Shingles suck. Especially in the worst areas.

I'm sure I've been vaccinated before, but for some reason they just had to come and infect my privates.

I walked into the doctors and waited in the waiting room.

What if this doctor was a man? That would be really awkward. I feel more comfortable with girls... Even though I'm gay.

"Mr. Grassi?" I heard a raspy voice announce and I stood up to see a beautiful, tall, muscular blonde young man leaning against the door, dressed in white.

I followed him to his room and sat down in a chair.

Shit this was going to be really awkward! Having him check out my bits. Dayum.

"I'm Mr. Hoying, your doctor for today. Am I correct by saying you think you have shingles?" He smiled, and I stared into his deep blue eyes.

"Ur... Yeah." I retorted and he asked me where.

Bloody hec this was gonna be embarrassing...

"Um... In the lower area." I stumbled and he blushed massively.

"Well, um... I'm going to have to ask you to lay down on this bed and um... Remove your pants and boxers, please..." He said, awkwardly and I did as told.

This was so embarrassing! Showing my disgusting skinny bruised body to a handsome figure like him!

He gasped as he examined the red dots spread all across my areas.

"Well Mr. Grassi... Um.. Would you um.. Mind if I applied this cream to your skin? It u....it helps a lot.." He smiled and I nodded before enjoying the feeling of him massaging my bits with a cold slippery substance.

"There, um.... You do seem to have shingles and I'm afraid I have to ask you to apply this cream and take these pills twice a day. Alright?" He explained and I blushed nodding whilst slipping my clothes back on.

"Thanks very much. Bye!" He winked and I decided to make a move. I flung a piece of paper out from my pocket and wrote down my number, putting it in his hands and biting my lip.

He blushed and I walked out with a turn of my heels.

so that was awkward..