No place I'd rather be

"There's no place I'd rather be-e-ee." Kirstie rounded off the shoot of the rather be video in Tokyo.

"Man that was tiring!" Scott said to his best friend and crush, Mitch. "Haha yeah." Mitch replied. "Especially that part where were taking the selfie!" They both started to laugh before Scott picked him up bridal style and ran back to the hotel which was near the video shooting place.

Scott put Mitch on the bed and they were still laughing. He shut the door and flopped on the bed to check his notifications.

"Omg!" Scott laughed looking at his phone. "Kirstie just posted the video and there are already 500 thousand views, 120 comments and 2k likes!" "Yay!!!" Mitch yelped bouncing up and down clapping his hands.

"Hey Mitchy?" Scott asked. "Yeah?" Mitch replied with a smile. "I can talk to you about... Anything right?" Scott gulped and Mitch nodded eagerly.

"Well... I need advice. You see, I um... Um.. I met... This... This boy.." As he stuttered Mitch's heart sank. He had feelings for Scott and didn't know what to do.

"Oooh!!!" Mitch faked a smile and listened on.

"Well... I don't really know how to ask him out. How to take him out. I just... I need your advice." Scott, when he said this, meant Mitch. He was being sneaky and was finding out how to ask Mitch out.

"Well... You really want my advice? Ok. If it was me, it would be... Hmm... Leave him a note saying to meet you at a posh, expensive restaurant and leave a rose on his seat. Then... Just ask him out! Oh, and order him some champagne" Mitch added before laughing.

"Omg thank you so much!" Scott said and hugged his best friend.

Next day at 9pm

"Yo Mitch, I have to go to a meeting. I'll be back soon, OK?" Scott called from the bathroom. "OK!" Mitch replied and walked into the bathroom to see the love if his life there. Scott had a black suit on and had done up a bow tie. His hair was combed back neatly. He. Was. GORGEOUS! 

"Mitchy, I know I'm beautiful. But you didn't yo mama tell you its impolite to stare?" Scott chuckled sassily.

"Oh, sorry." Mitch laughed blushing. "Thats a bit fancy for a meeting!"

Scott wrecked his brain to get an answer. "I'm... Oh the TV presenter is gonna be there so... Better look smart!"

"Kk. Luv ya!" Mitch joked as scott left through the door. "Luv ya."

Mitch walked into their bedroom to find a note on the floor. He cautiously picked it up and read it. "Meet me at the 'dining room'." It read. Mitch did as obeyed. It was probably Travis or something. Scott had already found a man so why should Mitch care. But he did. He drove to the restaurant and walked in, t see a figure on his phone at table.

"Hello, are yo-" Mitch asked but the man kept his hood up. He put his phone away and stayed under covered. He gestured to the seat and Mitch sat down.

"Excuse me, sir..." Mitch asked again.

"U u up!" He shut him up. Eho was this strange guy?! He unzipped his jacket and pulled his hood back. "Tadaa!!!!"

"S..Scott!?" Mitch said laughing.

"Yup!" "But... This must be some sort if joke?!" 

Scott held Mitch's waist and looked him in the eyes. "When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be." Mitch was in paradise. His true love, confessing his love for him.

Kiss.

Hug.

Boyfriends.