Word game (again)

I got the words from insta lol
Words: Queen slay chufter spongebob sweet bae mating geese sexy Mitch grassi

Here we go! Sorry its  bad I'm just tired.

"What are you watching?" Scott asked, trudging with hands folded behind his back in the room, to find Mitch on the sofa.

"Mating geese, duh." He said simply and did his little innocent beam of a smile.

"Woah, OK... desperate much." Scott chuckled and plopped next to the brunette on the sofa.

"I'm kidding, dork." Mitch playfully pushed Scott's chest and gestured to the yellow sponge dancing across the screen.

"Slay," Scott 'lolled' and wrapped his arm around Mitch's shoulders. "... Do you think we'll ever get bored of spongebob?"

"No. He's too sweet." Mitch whispered and cuddled into the blonde's side.

Scott let out a deafening chuckle at what Patrick just said and kissed the top of his best friend's head.

"I think we should get going to bed, queen." The blonde whispered and picked up Mitch who was already half-asleep.

"nnnnoOOOOOOO!!!" The brunette squealed as Scott started to tickle his ribs I'm the cradled position they were in.

Scott let out a giggle and lay his friend on the bed.

"I need to clean my teeth... and wash my chufter..." Mitch grinned cheekily and attempted to stand up lazily.

"I don't think so, bæ..." The taller man whispered and pushed his head back so he fell into the duvet.

"You're so cheesy."Mitch slurred and Nuzzled under the blankets.

"Says you, Grassi." Scott joined the man under the bed and formed a spoon posotion.

"Night Scottie. Love you." Mitch whispered, nesting his head into the pillow.

"Night Mitch. Love you too..." Scott smiled, meaning a different way.

"No, I mean I REALLY love you." The brunette added and the blonde hummed.

"I know. And I love you too."

Sorry this is short and also I've been so inactive so I'm sorry. Ly all xx