Mitch Grassi is what?!

"Ugh. I feel awful." Mitch moaned  and rested his head against Scott's shoulder.

It had been three weeks since Scott and Mitch hooked up and Mitch was starting to fall ill.

"Ugh... Quit complaining, would you!? Its been a week already and you haven't stopped moaning. I promise I'll take you to the walk in doctors later. Ok??" Scott said looking at the different varieties of crisps (chips). They had been wandering in Walmart for an hour now, so when they were about to close, Scott paid and they got in the car to get to the walk in.

"Hello, boys! How can I help you?" A lovely brunette lady with a neat bun smiled at us as we came to the reception desk.

"Um... Well, my boyfriend, he's been feeling really bad recently and he was desperate to come." Scott explained and Mitch sighed. He had huge bags and he was too tired to ever shave so his 'neatly lined beard' so it was now a scruffly jungle of black hair.

"Ok. I'll get you an appointment right away!" The lady did some typing and pointed us to a room.

As we walked in and sat down the doctor examined Mitch and shrugged his shoulders.

"There's nothing wrong with ya, son. Try going to the unisex doctor. She might be able to tell." The doctors voice boomed and echoed through the room.

"Thanks, sir." Mitch said and they went to the woman.

So she did some examining exactly like the male doctor and checked results on a computer.

"Oh, my!!!" She gasped and Scott jumped up.

"Is everything ok? What's happened?!" Scott asked.

"Um... Er... Its impossible! Unless... Um... Agh! Um...

How shall I put this?! Um... Is your boyfriend, at all, had... Female organs placed in... Um.. In him?!" She stuttered.

"No!?????!!! What?! Just tell me what's going on?!" Mitch yelled, sweating like hell.

"Um... Agh... Er... Mr. Mitch Grassi is... Um... Is. .  p-p-pregnant." The two of them froze and Mitch fainted.

Back at Mitch and Scott's place

"How can this be?! Pregnant??!! I can't be! Can I? Scoooott!"

"Don't worry, Mitch. I know its pretty unusual, but, you'll um..

Have to be a pregnant man."

Mitch just sighed and went to bed.

2 months later

"Yo, Kirstie? Its scott."

"Oh hey scott!" Kirstie Yipped. "Whats up?"

"Um... Can you tell Kevin and Avi that Mitch and I will be late? Mitch has to make an announcement and he's kind of being sick."Scott explained over the phone and looked over to the bathroom where Mitch was leaning over the toilet gagging. 

"Oh no!!! Is he ok?! I'll see you in 15 minutes then. Baiii!! " Kirstie hung up and scott put the phone down.

After Mitch and Scott arrived, they sat down and Kevin spoke up.

"So guys, in lalalatch, for the chorus near the end should we calm it down or what-"

"Um... Kevin... I have an announcement to make." Mitch interrupted and cleared his throat. "I-i... I'm... I'm...." Mitch bursted into tears and hugged Scott. "Shh... Mitch. Um... Guys? What Mitch is trying to say is that... Mitch... .. *sigh*. Mitch is pregnant." Scott explained patting Mitch's back but Mitch just cried louder.

Avis face went pale and he spluttered "but... How?! Did he get sexually changed?!"

"Oh my Gosh!" Kirstie started to cry and leapt on top of Mitch.

"Congratulations! Yes, I'm confused but... Congrats!!!" She sniffed.

The whole of the practice was talking about Mitch until they all

Went home to sleep.

4 months later

Mitch woke up to see a lump under the covers. Scott was still asleep.

He got up and stretched before patting his huge belly grumpily.

"Scott?" He asked and Scott sat up and nodded.

"Um... I want.... I want an abortion."

"What!????!??!!!" Scott yelped and leapt up. "You can't just do that its new life!!!"

"No, Scott. Its a baby of two MEN. I'm not ready for kids. It might not be healthy from men. Imbnit ready yet." He cried and scott hugged him.

"Aaww baby. I promise, Mitchie. I promise I'll help you. No matter what. I'll never leave you. Ok? So no abortion."

"*sigh*. Fiiine." Mitch whispered and they sat down.

"Mommy and I are watching a movie. Shall we watch what you want, little baby?" Scott said and tickled Mitch's tummy.

"Spoungebob?" He asked before Mitch replied- "spongeBob."

A/N if you want part two just comment! Luv y'all!!! Xx