Freak part 2

I gasped at the beautiful drawing that lay in my hands.

It was a masterpiece of a boy, with a pretty face and the clothes I was wearing. Each line and curve, every smouge of the pencil here and there, each detail and exaggeration, each tone and shade and contrast.... It all added up. Scott was shamazing.

"Well?" He blushed and I smiled.

"I LOVE it and all, I really do, but..." I let out a chuckle, "how can you interpret what my face is like? I don't even know what I look like anyways, but... Why did you draw a face on me?"

Scott sat there with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head confused.

"Wwwwait, why are you asking those kind of questions?" He laughed and I cackled.

"Its like you can SEE me or something!!" I laughed at his priceless reaction of widening eyes.

"You're... Invisible?!" He said breathlessly and I nodded.

"I'm guessing that's why you yelled at everyone??" I smirked and he blushed.

"I thought they were judging me for talking to a homeless person. Woops..." He chuckled and I patted him on the shoulder.

But then everything went in slowmotion and I gulped.

Everything rushed in on me and dawned on me, that some one could actually see me. That someone had the power. He was different! He HAD to be the one for me!!!

Everything turned normal and I harshly grabbed his shoulders, shaking them back and forth.

"You're special! You're the one! Just like legend says! The one who can see me is my true love!" I blurted and he raised an eyebrow.

"I have... A power? And what, true love?!" He stuttered and I nodded happily.

"Woah!" He chuckled breathlessly and looked at me up and down.

Slowly I felt us lean in, like in those damn cheesy romance movies, and our lips connected.

Screams and shouts and horns honking of blaspheme were heard from other people, yet we ignored them as we rested our foreheads on eachother's.

"Do you wanna come to mine?" He whispered.

"Really? Yeah, thanks!" I retorted and he smiled.

I'm gonna leave the rest to your imagination. Sorry it was so vague lol