love gone wrong

He he... Um... He he... This is an awkward one, but funny I don't know what's wrong with me. LEAVE ME BE AND DONT JUDGE. :) smutttt

Mitch's POV:

I let the frost nip harshly at my face, making my nose turn pink and numb. I was strolling sassily, not looking too bad actually. Black pants fitted to my skinny-boy ass and legs, baige sweater (the one with a bug neck) clinging slightly loose, makeup perfect, eyebrows done, and feel glasses perched on my greeky nose.

It was freezing none-the-less, and I just wanted to get home...

Flakes of snow drifted past me, landing and joining the other clumps of white on the ground.

I heard footsteps from the alley way I was passing and stopped in my tracks.

Footsteps got louder, but stopped as I poked my head in there.

Suddenly a warm hand gripped powerfully to my wrist and yanked me towards the person, me screaming and squirming at the fear.

I heard mumbles as the figure pulled me into the light, examining my features. He had dirty blonde hair, decorated with drops of snow. His icy blue eyes were clearly undressing me, and his lips were pursed in thought.

A smirk tugged slowly at the corner of his mouth and I gulped in fear. I didn't want to say anything in case he did something to me, yet he was adorable and he probably didn't want anything like that.... He... He... He he...

Suddenly his eyes grew darker and he became more serious.

The blonde dragged me into an old, dead apartment which was small and dirty.

He brought me into a bedroom, which to my surprise was actually very clean compared to the rest of the house.

"You say a word, I'll rip your throat out." He muttered, and I started to cry softly.

"Shut up!" He ordered and yanked my pants down.
HeyI was about to shout, but I was too scared that he would hurt me.

The man started pulling my clothes off and I shook in terror.

"W-whats your name?" I whimpered, and he smirked.

"Scott."

"What are you doing, Scott?" I asked all though it was obvious.

"Get on your hands and knees. NOW." he commanded viciously, pointing to a double bed.

"Omg.. Omg... Omg Omg Omg..." I whispered to myself maniacally, but he rolled his eyes and told me to hurry up.

"No. I don't want to do it!" I cried, but recieved a painful smack across my cheek.

I took that punishment for denying seriously, and got slowly on my hands and knees.

"Arch your back." He ordered, and I did so shakily.

I was so scared right now, and I don't know why but I felt less disgusted than I should've been...

I closed my eyes in worry as I heard him strip his clothes off, then a dip behind me being made.

Soon enough, two fingers were up my entrance and scissoring sharply.

I winced at the aching pain, gasping when he pulled them out and plunged fiercely into me.

I moaned a scream and breathed heavily as he moved in and out of me, moaning sexily. I was actually... What... Enjoying this?! Omg get a life, Mitch.

Suddenly I felt a large hand wrap around my growing cock and pulling it back and forth slowly, in time with his trying-to-be abusive movements.

I felt myself growing extremely close to releasing and-oh, there we are. Oops.

"Did... I... Tell you..  to cum yet?!" He said viciously as he rocked in me harder.

"N-no, Scott. I'm sorry..." I moaned and panted heavily.

Scott hadn't finished yet, but instead stood up and commanded me to get on my knees.

"Suck it." He ordered extremely forcefully and shoved his still-giant ish in my mouth. With hesitation, I slowly began to bob my head up and down, in some sort of... Pleasure?!

The blonde came in my mouth, forcing me to swallow which I... Accepted.

"I'm done with you." He muttered and pick me up, both of us still naked and chucked me out the door.

"What?!" I screached, upset and confused as to why I enjoyed that.

"Ugh. Whatever, I feel bad. Stay over." He muttered and I thanked him breathlessly from the cold I had just landed in.

~~~~~~~~

Once I was done, I lay on the couch on my phone.

Scott walked in and sat on a chair.

"Hey... Um... I'm sorry, about all of that. I.... *sigh.* I've been trying to rape for ages. I can never get it right. You... You kinda let me know I don't have to do that." He blurted and I raised am eyebrow.

"Um... It's ok... I guess?" I whispered, pulling the blankets over my self more.

"Night. Sorry." He said awkwardly, standing up and walking away.

"Wait!" I stopped hima and he turned around with hope in his eyes.

"I... I liked it." I said in one breath and hide my face in my hands.

"Good night." He smiled goofily, finally shutting the door behind him.

OKAY WTF WAS THAT GUYS IDEK BUT THERE YOU GO AGH