Kitty

So someone on insta gave me this idea
Sorry if there are mistakes, it's really cold in my house and my fingers are numb :/

The bell attached to the door opened as Mitch walked into the pet shop. He was a lonely, gay man who needed company in his life. It was time for a pet.

He pondered around the different cages and enclosures when he cane across a beautiful, grey Sphinx cat with big blue eyes.

"Awwwwhh aren't you adorable!" He squealed, blushing when other customers have him weird looks. This kitty was purrrfect though.

"Um... Excuse me?" Mitch looked up to have his eyes collide with blue ones.

"Um... I'm sorry but I was hoping to buy that cat..." He blushed and Mitch frowned.

"Can't you find another cat? I really want this one..." Mitch whined and Scott shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I want it too!"

"No I want it!"

"I WANT IT!!!"

They stopped yelling for a second before bursting out with laughter, causing the poor kitten to hide under his little mother.

"Why do you need that one so much?" Scott asked, wiping his eyes.

"I don't have anyone in my life. Literally. May I ask you the same question? I'm Mitch by the way." He said sassily.

"I'm Scott. Neither do I... I'm a loner..." Scott replied, looking down at his feet.

"I have an idea! Why don't we... Why don't we... Live together..." Mitch mumbled.

"I'm sorry what?" Scott leaned in closer, and Mitch felt himself getting closer to the blonde.

"I was suggesting we live together..." He whispered and Scott cupped Mitch's cheek.

Was he confident or what.

Mitch stood on his toes and pushed his lips against Scott's, and they pulled away.

"Okay... If you trust me." Scott shrugged and Mitch's face lit up.

There were possibilities.

They could either move in with eachother and be happy with the cat, or one of them would hurt the other and bad things would happen.

But one of the above would be better than dying of loneliness without moving in with eachother.

I don't know what the hell that was