Massage (R!!!)

Omg I've been looking forward to writing this!!!
Enjoy bbs ;)

There's always some pain that men get after sports. If there's anyone who needs a massage, it's Scott.

The blonde walks into the reception of the spa, glancing around the scenery and rolling his shoulders.

"Hey there, how can I help?" A petite lady greets him, sitting at a polished desk. She has black hair neatly in a side ponytail, painted nails, greeny-brown eyes, eyebrow piercings, a nose piercing and a wide smirk.

"Oh, hey.... Kirstie." Scott reads off her badge and continues.

"...could I have a massage please?"

Kirstie checks her watch and grins at him.

"Of course. Your masseuse will be with you shortly, just go ahead and undress. First on the left." She explains and flashes her shiny white teeth at him.

Scott thanks her before leaving.

~~~~~~~~

Scott's clothes are lying neatly on the table and he's completely nude. He's lying on his stomach on the massage bed, head in the hole and a towel covering his pelvic area.

Scott relaxes and takes in the waft of citrus fruits, and lets the rainforest music calm him down from all his stress.

The sound of an opening door interrupts Scott from his relaxation but he remains still.

The door locks which makes Scott's inner animal prick it's ears back in confusion.

Suddenly two warm, oily hands are on his back and start roaming all over. Scott lets out a breath he doesn't know he's holding and lets the massager do her job.

The dainty hands made their way up to his neck and shoulders, firmly massaging the area. Scott enjoys the relaxing feeling soothing him and making him happy. He's a little uncomfortable with having a woman but that doesn't matter.

"So, Scott." A feminine voice breaks the awkwardness and echoes through the room.

"Yes?" Scott moans at a painful jab in the spine. Oh, Scotty. Why do you asune this is a woman??

"Are you single?" 'She' asks casually and he chuckles.

"Yep."

The massager doesn't respond, only carries on and travels further down the 6-foot's back.

Scott gets uncomfortable with the intense massaging bieng applied to his ass and grunts.

"I'm sorry but I'm gay..." He whispers awkwardly and recieves a chuckle.

"Yeah, that's obvious." The massager sasses and stops massaging.

Mitch rips his own shirt off and climbs on Scott, sitting on his ass and working his arms up his back.

"Wait-"

"Yeah, I'm not a woman." The brunette whispers awkwardly. Scott remains silent in shock and finally admits to himself that he's now rock hard.

"OMG..." Scott moans as Mitch lies down on top of Scott, grinding slightly but continuing to pinch Scott's spine.

"Can't... I... At least... Have a look at you..." Scott stutters as he's grinded on and finally manages to turn over without changing Mitch's position. Mitch smirks seductively and bends down to Scott's neck.

"I can give you a sensual... If you want." The brunette breathes hot air onto Scott's neck and reaches down to Scott's towel. With one whip of his hand Scott's towel is yanked away which causes the blonde to yelp.

"P-please..." Scott begs desperately, clawing at the massage bed needily. He can't deny Mitch is the most attractive man he has ever seen. His striking facial features, his feminine yet built body and his perfect, sexy hair. Scott only has blue eyes, blonde hair, a sixfoot fat figure and a jaw that can frikin sink the titanic.

Scott flips over and rests his head down.Slowly but harshly, Mitch begins the sensual. A sensual massage is, well, let's just say it's a more sexual massage for a partner. It's based on the arms, legs, neck and back, particularly the lower back and thighs. Mitch starts by rolling his fists into Scott's shoulders. His small knuckles hot Scott's pressure points and he moans.

Next Mitch travels down to the back, where he brushes his flingers along the spine extremely lightly, teasing Scott.

Scott whimpers in need and gestures to go lower, to which Mitch accepts.

His petite hands cup Scotty's ass cheeks and give them a tight squeeze earning a groan of pleasure.

"W-what's your name??" Scott grunts, moaning heavily as the brunette massages Scott's balls.

"Mitch." He whispers, moving to the penis.

Scott turns over again to give more access to Mitch, lips parted and bulge growing fast.

Scott reaches up and grabs onto Mitch's chest-hairs, holding on for dear life as his dick is massaged.

"Holy FUCK" Scott screams as he cums in Mitch's hands.

Mitch goes down to the thighs, disgustingly spreading out the white sticky shit all over them. He tickles the inner thigh and once again Hoying goes hard.

Hard Hoying.

Ha.

"MmmITTTCH!" Scott moans deeply as Mitch wraps his hand around his once-again solid cock (I've run out of other words to call it...).

Mitch pumps it slowly and gently, caressing the tip with his thumb cheekily.

"Fff-u-uc-ck.." Scott whispers.

Finally the blonde's ish is welcomed into the warm home of Mitch's mouth.

His tongue swirls around the tip constantly whilst his hand cups Scott's balls.

Mitch has completely forgotten that he is about to explode and suddenly starts dripping. After Scott empties himself for the second time in Mitch's mouth, he sits up to help his new crush.

Scott yanks down Mitch's pants and boxers to stare at his heaven. He leans in and grabs Mitch's hips, aligning his mouth with mini-Mitch.

A hot, damp breath from Scott hits Mitch's growing and Mitch cries out.

Mitch's penis is 3 times the size it usually is and is practically curling up with tension. His balls are swollen and look like they're about to burst so Scott squeezes them whilst taking Mitch in his gob.

(Bloody hell this writing is making me needy)

With a scream, Mitch shoots out an ever-lasting supply of semen into the stranger's mouth and deflates finally.

Holy shit I'm only 13 what the fuck is wrong with me Omg I need help

I'm sorry for the gross story ew ew ew ndjemxkabr