Cinderella 3

Mitch's POV:

I gasped as the carriage broke down into the pumpkin, but I caught myself on my feet.

Quickly I ran into the house and my clothes transformed back into dirty rags...

A small sob escaped my lips as I lay on my bed of rice sacks.

It wasn't fair! Why couldn't I just stay with Scott forever? Why couldn't it be happily ever after?!

I felt myself drift into a deep, long sleep as my step family drunkly came in the house.

———

I rubbed my eyes and saw that I hadn't been woken up. This was strange... Normally everyone was kicking me and bossing me around!

I smiled to myself as I stood up and stretched, walking over to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone.

"I... I swear it fits... Oh damn it!" I saw Alex cry. He was sitting down in front of.... Scott!! Who was kneeling down with a black leather shoe.

Wait... Wasn't that my shoe?!

"Oh, that's only Mitcharella. Its not his, he didn't even come to the ball!" Sir Tremaine said matter-of-factly and Scott's eyes lit up.

"I think.. Wait... " he whispered as if he recognised me.

I blushed as he slipped the shoe on my foot and smiled at me.

"No!!!" The three of my enemies screamed and he laughed in disbelief.

"It's... It's you! Mitch!" He laughed and spun me round my the waist.

Once he put me down, I fetched my other shoe and slipped it on, laughing when my whole body transformed into a clean, dressed up figure.

Connecting our lips, he picked me up bridal style and I was lead to the Royal carriage.

I would never work again.