Sexting in class

This one-shot is super Smitty but via text, as the title says.
Just.... I don't know where this is from in my weird lil brain but whatever.

Scott blushed as his phone vibrated in his sweater pocket, right above the wrong place.

Glancing around the classroom he noticed Mitch staring at him with a smirk, before nodding.

Scott chuckled quietly to himself as he secretly slipped out his phone and went on his texts.
1 new message: Babe

It read and Scott rolled his eyes.

Babe♥ : Daddy, I need help...

Scott raised am eyebrow and glanced at Mitch who was pouting.

Me: What with, Mitchy?

He replied and immediately got a response.

Babe♥ : you know what I'm talking about...

Me: Well babe I already have my own problems, like LISTENING TO THE TEACHER.

Babe♥ : ur mean :(

Me: Mitchy, I'll help you with your problem at home ;) but we have a test in 2 weeks!!

Babe♥ : And?!

Scott left it at that and put his phone away with a smirk.

Looking over at Mitch he noticed his head in his hands and his leg bouncing up and down, with his phone on his desk.

Mitch looked over at the blonde and furrowed his eyebrows before picking up his phone.

"Scott, why was Oliver Cromwell so harsh in Ireland?" Mrs. Johnson asked and Scott glared at Mitch.

"What? No answer? Maybe it was because you weren't paying attention?!" She yelled harshly and Scott slumped back in his chair.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am." He whispered and the teacher continued to blabber on.

Scott immediately felt another vibration and frustratedly yanked his phone out and read the message.

Babe♥ : sorry bout that :/  will this make up for it?? *pulls down your pants*

Me: OMG Mitch save it. Your turning me on just quit it!!

Babe♥ : *begins to lick your cock*

Me: Ugh for fucks sake!!

Ps you will never be a smut writer :'D no offense but you're awful :S

Babe♥ : I don't care let me carry on

*yanks your length into my mouth and sucks*

Me: *rolls eyes*

Scott put his phone in his pocket and stood up, before running out to the bathroom.

———

Scott locked himself in a cubicle quickly and leaned against the wall of it, finally he was away from torture!

Nothing could make him look back at those texts. He wasn't going to cum now and have no pleasure back at home. Nu uh. No way. But....

He thought wrong.

Scott looked down at his throbbing bulge and decided to play along.

Babe♥ : Scotty where did you go?! Can I join you...?

Me: no.

Babe♥ : why not?? *sucks harder*

Me: because I'm gonna join you in 'Mitch Grassi's little world of sexting'.

*throws head back and moans*

Babe♥ : yasss now "enter" me.

Me: *shoves dick in your entrance*

Babe♥ : we both need to work on smut writing...

*moans "go faster"*

Me: *rocks super hard*

Babe♥ : *releases in your mouth*
(Somehow)

Me: *releases deep inside of you*

Scott grunted as he wet his boxers and then laughed when he realised what they just texted eachother.

Babe♥ : OMG my fucking seat is wet now

You idiot

Me: u started it ;) by the way you 'tasted' delicious!!

Babe♥ : well I know that. Come on I wanna do it properly at homeeeee!!

Me: I know.. The bell just rang. C u at the car ;)

Babe♥ : luv you xx

Scott smiled to himself before waddling to his car.

Tonight was gonna be fun.

Ahahaha I just realised his stupid this is