♪ Since you been gone ♪

This is twisted but I love the plot so back off haters *Miranda voice*
STORY SPAM COMINGGG

~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~~

"You can do this, Grassi." The brunette takes a deep breath and knocks firmly in the hard, oak door. His designer bike is leaning against a tree by the house, it's wheels still spinning slightly.

A light, wooly brown sweater is wrapped around him, keeping him cool enough for the spring weather.

...

No answer.

Oh well, he'll just have to go in there without permission.

*Creeeek...*

Mitch opens Travis' front door slowly and peeks his head around the corner.

He takes a stride into the dusty, somewhat forbidden hallway and coughs slightly. Shutting the door behind him, he tip-toes further into the house.

His purse is clutched in his right hand loosely, a gold chain decorating it's pinkness. *insert fluffy haply emoji here...*

With his free hand the Italian opens the living room door but immediately bursts out with a coughing fit, dropping his purse on the floor and bringing his hands to his mouth.

The room is 102% filled with cigarette smoke, intoxicating the stuffy room and endangering any type of vegetation...

"Travis... Travis?" Mitch sings quietly, pulling his jumper over his mouth like a gas mask and picking up his purse.

One... 5.... 10 steps and Mitch is at Travis' bedroom door.

He hears faint moaning and breathless pants and his heart sinks to his stomach.

"Well! Travis! What a pleasure to see you.... Boyfriend..." Mitch calls out as he flings open the door and states the last part extremely clearly- Perhaps too clear than he needed.

The evil blonde scrambles up from sucking someone's dick and plods towards the midget.

"Well well well..." Travis croaks, no trace of guilt in his voice.

"Who's this punk?" A black-haired, tall man hollers whilst joining his fuck-buddy.

"Mah name's Jeff." Mitch mimicked sarcastically and rested a hand on his hip.

"No. I'm Mitch, and I was Travis' boyfriend." Mitch points out but his voice cracks.

"What the fuck do you mean: was??" Travis spits in disgust, earning an annoyed nudge from the other guy.

"I actually came here to say that I didn't want to see you anymore. I wanted to break up- but I don't need to say it anymore, you've practically saved me from saying it!" Mitch chirps happily and turns to leave.

"Fine, it's not like I give a shit!" Travis stammers and lazily picks up an un-finished cup of coffee.

"Oh and one last thing..." He whispers and takes a big glug of the caffeine before simply dropping it on the furry rug.

"Yes?" Mitch smiles simply, turning on his heels. He hopes the best of what Travis is going to say. Mr Bush wasn't likely going to say something- more like punch something. It's not strange for Mitch to get hurt, of course...

Travis smirks and throws a fist at Mitch's face, catching him right in the cheekbone.

"Get the fuck outta here." He murmers grumpily, turning and slamming the bedroom door in the singer's face. Well not literally, thank goodness.