Sex

I had no idea what to call this so I called it sex SO that it would get your attention. Sorry bout that, no smut here. More like action...? Idk just enjoy.

"I quit." The small figure rages, slumping a large yet light-weighted sack on the bamboo desk with a thud.

A dry, deep chuckle from the woman at the desk emerges from her mouth along with a puff of cigarette smoke.

The room is an intense, dark, stinking, well-paid-for and claustrophobic little hideout, lit by no more than 5 teeny lightbulbs at the very edges of the room.

Cabinets and cupboards decorate the back of the room by the door, a small sideboard and wine rack on the left and the desk is at the other end to the door. Behind the desk, two broad, strong bodyguards with tight, black clothes and sunglasses stand with their hands folded behind their backs, a gun and knife tucked in their belts and they have firm, ready expressions on what is visible on their faces.

One has long brown hair-tied up in a bun at the lower part of his head. He has thick, dark facial hair surrounding his mouth and a dragon ear piercing. He also has tattoo sleeves- mostly of dragons and other mythical creatures. Finally what looks like a drawing of BBQ ribs is tattooed on his collarbone. The other bodyguard has a very dark complection- he's black, has a black buzzcut, and has slight stubble. He has only two tattoos, one on his bicep and it's of a knife and a cello, bordered with pretty swirls. The other is a heart with an arrow pierced through it, dripping with blood.

The woman at the desk is short, but looks like she attends the gym everyday.

She has a hat perched on her head, covering her face. You can just about make out her frizzy, blonde hair which looks like it hasn't been washed for a month. Her feet are up on the desk, platform heels ready to kick some ass. A cigarette is lazily held between her two fingers and her other hand is rested over her stomach.

"Quit, huh," she chuckles slowly, "what makes you think... That you can quit?" She leans over silently and scrunches her cigarette into the ash tray before taking her feet off the table and returning to her original position.

"What, you don't think that after being forces to work here for three years, that I've had enough?" He strops, waving his hands in the air. The blonde shakes her head steadily from side to side in amusement.

"Kirsti-"

"Miss Maldonado." She interrupted, yet it was a subtle sort of shout. She looks up and glares at him. "Never even dream of using that term with me again, understand... Mr. Grassi...?"

Mitch rolls his eyes and nods as if it doesn't even matter and that he wants to get on with it.

"Continue."

"Come-on, chief, I was forced to get into this business at the age of eighteen. If I quit, I would've been murdered. Or that's what Jake threatened to me every single fucking day of my life," he blurted, "it's ridiculous. The worst thing is that my payment for all that shit is sex. Hell, it's rape. Can you imagine what it's like to sell a drug to someone and in return they drag you around the corner and rape you in an alley-way?! Well that's what I've put up with for a seventh of my life. Call me mathmatical, I don't care. I would rather be teaching maths and getting than work for you, you dirty slag!! I don't wanna sell drugs, it was never my choice in the first place! I don't wanna get abused and rapes and get forced to sniff or inject that bullshit until I'm high-off-my-face on the things I sell for a living?! I wanna live, 'miss Maldonado'. Not slave my Sassi Grassi Ass away for a son of a bitch!" He yells, panting slowly in anger.

Kirstie blinks a few times, before a smile creeps across her lipsticked black lips.

"How dare you." She laughs, totally relaxed. She turns to the bodyguards behind her and they chuckle along with them, the black man having a dirranged, high cackle whilst the other having a deep, booming laugh.

"This is hilarious." She wipes away a tear of laughter, "just look at him, Avi, Kevin, this is pure entertainment."

Mitch balls his fists in anger and shakes with fury, his face scrunching up in annoyance.

"I'm not kidding, Kirstin. Let me fucking go! I don't want to be part of this anymore!" He cries, starting to let salty tears escape down his bony cheeks.

"I'm not letting you go." She shrugs and frowns a look of simplicity.

"You get me good money."

"WHAT?! Look, you hoe, I just don't wanna do this anymore! My life is going to waste!" He yells, pulling at his hair and pacing back and forth.

Kirstie finally grabs a pistol from her belt and smiles evily.

"What, wai-"

She pulls the trigger and a loud shot rings out, a bullet flying towards Mitch. It misses though and Mitch sprints out of the room as fast as he can to dodge death.

She fires another shot and groans.

"Shit! I missed him…" she huffs and watches as the door shuts closed after him. "THAT WAS FOR CALLING ME KIRSTIE!"

~

Mitch carried on running for ages, exhausted and scared that Avi and Kevin would chase after him.

He held his hand to his head in pain and moaned at the pain. The second bullet had hit him really hard, and he felt warm blood trickling down the side of the shaved side of his head. He continued to cry as he flew himself into an empty alley-way, curling himself up in a ball and weeping silently.

Hahahhahaha this is so so funny but I'm gonna leave it there for now. Should I make this a book? You can decide that after the next chapter... ♥ stay Fcute and let me know what you think of this :)
Btw what did I deserve to get like 67k views?! Ilygsm ♥♥ ^3^