Just two girls part 2

Scout's POV:

I lie on my couch, daydreaming about Michelle, when I hear a scream and some laughs.

Whatever it is, I am not bothered. I am too exhausted from school to even make myself a drink. Ugh.

Suddenly I get a text and check it.

I don't know the number but I read it anyways.

'Please help!! Please! They're after me and they'll find me in a minute!! Help! ~Michelle'

It read and I gasped. I couldn't let anything happen to her.

Quickly I ran outside and followed the sound of sobs.

Turning a corner I saw Michelle held by her hair by a boy and a bunch of others.

Her hair is ruffled up, her mascara has run and her bag is emptied out on the floor. Her top is ripped and her torso and face is bruised and fleshy.

OMG!

"Stop!!" I scream, and run towards them.

"Piss off, she's ours to beat up!" They laugh and I get furious. Punching them all in the nose I gesture for Michelle to run and hide until they ran away.

"Michelle!?" I scream, running towards the sobbing girl on the floor.

She continues to cry and I pick her up and carry her to my house.

"OMG, are you OK?!" I ask her and she cries into my shoulder.

"No..." She whispered and I left before coming back with a flannel.

"Here..." I say gently and she moans as I dab her cuts and bruises with it.

Poor girl!

"I'm so sorry... You shouldn't be doing this... I can go home.." She murmurs and stands up before wincing.

"No, no Michelle! Its fine! Look, you're in such a bad state... You're staying here tonight ok?!" I comfort her and she nods, wiping her nose and sniffing.

"Just... Ring your mum and tell her. I'll take you to school tommorow." After saying this I turn to leave to my bedroom but she stops me.

"I..I don't have a mum... And my dad's in Tokyo in a business meeting..." She whispers and I frown before walking out and picking up some fresh pyjamas for her.

"Here... Do you wanna stay until he's back?" I say, handing them over to her after walking in.

"Thank you... Thank you so much, Scout.. If that's OK then... Sure.." She sniffs and I smile before bending down and kissing her on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Michelle, and just make yourself comfortable on the couch." I explain and leave to go to bed.

I feel good.

-----

Michelle's POV:

I wake up and realise where I am.

"Shit..." I groan, clutching my bruised side.

Somehow I had a duvet on me... Her family sure is nice.

Then I remember last night and touch my cheek.

"Good morning!" I hear a voice and look up to see Scout in a bra and shorts. Omg is she hot.

"Hey... Thanks so much for last night. It means a lot.." I croak, sitting up and accepting the hairbrush I have just been passed by Scout.

Finally after I am done I shift awkwardly towards the cushion I was sleeping against.

"So... You OK?" She asks and I nod shyly.

"I really need to take you to the doctor. You... You look awful. Not in that way, you're really hot actually, I just mean you have really got beaten up.." She blushes and I giggle.

"Says you, barbie." I chuckle and she smiles.

"I'm not pretty. YOU are." She argues and I raise an eyebrow.

"No, you are." I retort and she laughs creepily.

"You are!"

"You are!"

"No!!" We both scream, before bursting out with laughter.

We are so childish.

"Ugh, whatever. Just... I'm making some pancakes. You want some?" She asks and I shake my head.

"How come?" She asks and I bite my lip.

"I... I'm on a diet..." I stutter and she frowns before asking me why.

"I'm fat, OK?" I chuckle, causing her to scan me up and down.

"You are NOT FAT for goodness sake. Gee, girl!" She states and I start to suck on my bottom lip harder.

She smiles and stands up before heading to the open kitchen.

"W-why did you kiss me yesterday?" I whisper and she smiles at me whilst cracking an egg.

"You don't understand how adorable you are?" She says and I scoff.

"Funny." I retort, standing up and walking towards her.

"No, seriously!" She exclaims and plops the butter in the half made mixture.

"Don't start this again.." I laugh and she chuckles.

------

"Ready!" Scout sings, gesturing me to the table.

I sit down and she lays everything out.

"Thank you..." I whisper and she smiles.

"So... Tell me more about you." She says with pancake hanging out her mouth.

A/n where the hell is this going