I want you (RE-WRITTEN!)

Some of you know, my first ever oneshot was called 'I want you'. I was 12 and it's honestly the worst thing I have ever written XD ♥ so I attempted to re-write it, and I hope you like it. X

Scott flopped in the passenger seat of Mitch's car.
"Sooo...." He questioned, fastening his seatbelt and watching as Mitch took a seat next to him in the driver's seat, "How are we gonna get sick revenge on Travis for cheating on you?"

Mitch groaned and threw his head back onto the headrest in frustration.
"I honestly don't think I can do this."
Scott pursed his lips together in thought, pondering how he could comfort Mitch. "He's not going to want me back, Scottie. No-one wants me anyways. I'm just a pathetic littl-"
"But I want you." Scott cut Mitch off, turning to him and resting his hand on the brunette's thigh.
"To do what?" Mitch cocked his head to the side in question, examining as Scott swallowed down a portion of fear. Scott hesitated before summing up a quick plan.
"I want you to make that moron jealous, OK? Imagine... We're at the club, you are you and I'm Travis. You've invited me to dance and I can't resist. Were dancing, and I'm thinking, 'Oh, Travis- you're such an idiot. Why did you leave this gorgeous guy?' And then, you so innocently seduce him and take things to the closet, and? Voila! That douche-bag is all yours!" Scott smiled warmly. Little did Mitchell know that behind his grin lay a blanket of misery.

"Brilliant! Thank you Scott. You're my best bestest friend EVER!"

At the prom

"Mkay... There he is. Go getcho man, babe!" Scott exlaimed, playfully hitting Mitch and pushing him toward the crowd. Oh how oblivious the poor Mitchie was...

"Hey." A voice came from behind Travis and his partner, causing them to both turn around. Travis' eyes bulged wide open, his jaw hanging slack. Mitch stood in a need tuxedo with a cunning smirk and a gleam in his eye.
"H-Hey... Mitch..." Travis let go of Alex's waist and cupped Mitch's jaw, going straight into a kiss. The rank taste of alcohol passed from boy to boy, Travis clearly being tipsy from binge-drinking. Alex stropped off to the bathroom, leaving the couple to passionately make-out.

In the bathroom

Scott stood over the sink, splashing his tear-stained face free from salty, warm sobs. Alex walked in, hesitating when he noticed the blonde standing and crying.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Scott cried, covering his face.
"I'm sorry, I just-" Alex sighed, "what wrong?"
He made his way towards Scott and looked into his eyes.
"Oh nothing, nothing... Don't worry," Scott sniffed, laughing a little.
"I can make you forget about it." Alex smirked, nearing the boy. His hand roamed it's way up the blonde's chest and up to his face, grabbing his oversized chin and leaning in to kiss.

Scott was about to reject the kiss, but Mitch popped up in his mind. Mitch needed time to get Alex away from Travis, he thought. Do it for Mitch.

Hoying closed his eyes, feeling Alex's lips on his dancing in rhythm with his beating heart. He imagined Grassi's soft lips snogging his, as his dainty little hands travelled up his body.

"You like that, baby?" Alex smirked into the kiss, squeezing Scott's ass, receiving a loud moan from him.
"Oh, yeah, Mitch..."

Alex separated himself from Scott and froze.
"What?"
"I mean, sorry... What?" The blonde stuttered, blushing.
Alex laughed and ran out of the bathroom, running to Mitch and Travis who were grinding on each other to the beat of the music.
"You'll never guess what Mitchie, little Scotty-boy has a major crush on youuu!! You're welcome." He grinned and Travis glared at him.
Suddenly Scott ran in sight of the boys and stopped, banging his fist and head on the wall next to him.

Mitch stood back from Travis and sighed.
"I wasn't really feeling it. Sorry, babe."
Travis gasped and turned to Alex, about to say something but instead kissing him.

(Lmao what a shit writer I am, I can soooo make Travis sound drunk...? Where's my English gone)

Mitch ran up to Scott, earning a distressed groan from the him.
"I want you..." Mitch whispered.
"To what?" Scott asked, tilting his head to the side in concern, fire behind his cheeks.
"Nothing. I want you..." Mitch brang their faces together and deeply moved his lips against Scott's, earning a smile.

~~~

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A DE JA VU OF MY FIRST ONE SHOT HAHAHHA ILY ALL HERE'S YOUR UPDATE AFTER LIKE 5 YEARS XXX