Shark

Hi guys so this oneshot is kind of built up through @violetbee's story I think and @clemonlime's story. It's a biy different though. ♥♥

Scott's POV:

Aah. I love my job. Chilin' on Florida's beaches, sitting shirtless  in the sun and watching people have fun swimming and tanning.

"Help?! Help!!! Sir?! Sir!!!? Mr. Lifeguard, sir?!?" I heard a voice call and I looked down before leaping into the sand.

"My cousin, Mitch! He's seen a shark!! I took him surfing and he fell off and... And he can't swim!!!" The girl yelled, panicking. I nodded and I ran to the water, diving in.

I popped my head up our of the water and saw a glimpse of a fin and a small man. He was beautiful.

"Help!! Shark, please someone help!" He screamed. His voice was like angels.

I swam at full speed towards him and scooped him up before kicking the shark in the head and swimming off. Shit... That was a Great white shark... Oh dear.

But that gorgeous man HAD to live.

Mitch's POV:

Rachel, my cousin, took me surfing and I was really excited... Except I couldn't swim.

Unfortunately, a massive wave flopped on my and crashed me under the waves.

When I opened my eyes I noticed a huge shark head towards me and u panicked!

"Help!" I screamed and watched as Rachel dived off to get help. I couldn't swim so I flapped around like a maniac trying to swim, but that failed. I saw the fin get really close until two strong arms wrapped around me and I grabbed onto them for dear life.

As this... Man swam to shore I checked him out. He. Was. Hot!!!

Muscly and broad and tall, with deep blue eyes and ash blonde hair.

Dayum!

"You OK?!" He panted, laying me down on the sand.

I was exhausted and couldn't breathe so I coughed up some water.

"No." I laughed and he smiled at me.

"You er... You from around here?" He began and I nodded. "You should get swimming lessons! I could teach you, maybe?"

"Really?! That would be great!" I exclaimed and we exchanged numbers.

"Thanks again so much for saving me!" I thanked and he nodded.

"It was a great white, mind you!!" I gasped realising I would've been dead if it weren't for him.

"See ya." He smiled.

"You're cute.." I blurted. Shit.

"So as you.... Mitchy" he said with a wink and with a turn of his heels...

My hero was gone.

So that was weird.