Eating Disorders

Listen to sad music whilst reading this!!

Mitch sat nervously on the couch, fumbling with his bony, disgusting fingers. He hated himself, it was fair to say. Having to wake up, look in the mirror and think to yourself "Who the fuck is that fat, ugly man wearing my pyjamas?!" Then you realise it's you so you ignore breakfast and lunch.... And dinner.

You see, Mitch was too fat to Scott. He wasn't worth his love, let alone being able to have a crush on the blonde. Well, that's what the brunette told himself everyday.

"Morning Mitchy. I'm heading to Starbucks, you want anything? Wanna come?" Scott chirped, all dressed and ready to go out.

"N-nah, I'm good. You go." Mitch stuttered, a clump of nervousness forming in his throat.

"Come-on, babe! Have you even eaten anything today?" Scott asked and sat next to his best friend. Of course, saying 'babe' was a 'friendly' gesture. …To Scott. Mitch hesitated.

"Ummm.. Yeah. Yeah, I had some glutenfree crackers. He he... Yum... He... He.." Mitch lied, forcing a painful smile to his pale face.

"Don't lie to me, Mitch! Seriously, what have you eaten in like... The past 3 days or so? Please tell me, babe. I care about you." Scott took his friend's hands in his and caressed them softly, looking into Mitch's eyes.

The man couldn't bring himself to say anything, because he didn't want Scott to worry.

"N-nothing." His voice cracked, and a tear slipped from his eye.

"Oh my ***... Mitch why didn't you tell me?" Scott whisper-cried, pulling Mitch's delicate body into a hug.

"I-i was afraid you would worry..." Mitch sobbed, wiping a tear elegantely away.

"Shhh... Mitch... Of course I would worry, but why are you so afraid of me?" Scott sniffed, pressing gentle kisses to the brunette's head.

Mitch gulped away the truth and secretly pushed his sleeves further down his arm.

A red scar caught Scott's eye and he slowly pulled Mitch's sleeves up, gasping at the 6 marks.

"Mitchy... Why?!" He cried, gently rubbing the blood away.

Mitch only cried harder and baled fists into his shirt.

"Tonight, can I cook you something? I really need you to eat, hun..." Scott told Mitch, recieving an uneasy nod.

~~~~~~ ;-; ~~~~~~

"Voila, BBQ!" Scott sang, placing the plate of steaming yumminess in front of Mitch. The smaller man gagged at just the sight, and nervously picked up his fork.

Scott also sat down opposite him, tucking away.

Mitch prodded at a chunk of chicken, grimacing slightly as he lifted it to his mouth.
Get the fuck on with it! Mitch yelled at himself and shoved the meat in his mouth.

After like... One chew, he swallowed quickly and shivered.

"You OK?" Scott asked and Mitch nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I- OH MY ***" Mitch was cut off by vomit spilling uncontrollably out of his mouth as he sprinted to the bathroom and carried on down the toilet.

"SHIT, MITCH!" Scott called, running to his friend's side and waiting for him to flush.

Once Mitch was done, they walked out and and into Scott's bedroom.

"Don't worry, Mitch. We'll do this..." Scott shushed, hugging his friend tightly.

Scott pulled Mitch under the covers and formed a spooning position, planting kisses to his head again.

"Scotty?" Mitch asked quietly.

"Yeah babe?" He retorted, playing with Mitch's hair.

"I... I love you." He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and relaxed in Scott's arms. Finally it was done and out of his mind.

"I love you too." Scott responded and Mitch sighed annoyed.

"No, I mean... I-i really love-love you." Mitch explained, turning around and burying his face into Scott's chest.

"I know, babe. And I love-love you too." He smiled, and Mitch looked up into his crushes eyes.

"Really?" Mitch asked hopefully, staring with his brown bubbles for eyes into the blue dreamy ones.

"Yup. Now sleep." He whispered, smashing his lips to Mitch's and returning to their original spoon position.

A smile crept across Mitch's face as he felt light snores against his neck.

~~~~~~~~O_o~~~~~~~~~

Listen to happy music now :)

"Hey babe, what did we do with the sweet and sour sauce?" Mitch called to his feyonce, fiddling around in the cupboard.

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch from behind, startling the brunette, and started to suck on Mitch's neck.

"That'll be me." He sassed, turning him around and slamming their lips together.

"Woah... Someone's hungry." Mitch giggled, looking down at Scott's growing.

"Says you!" Scott laughed and gestured to the huge meal Mitch was preparing himself.

"Yeah. I think I've done a pretty good job." scott grinned, pecking Mitch's lips again.

"Excuse me? Without me, you wouldn't even be here." Mitch sassed and hopped off the counter.

"Now daddy... I'm thirsty..." Mitch said seductively, dragging Scott towards the shared bedroom. Scott bit his lip and responded cheekily...

"Apple juice or milk?"

"YOU REVOLTING CHILD! EW!!! Ugh. Disgusting. Now come on." Mitch pulled Scott inside and slammed the door shut after Scott put his snapback -the international symbol for leave us alone, we're fucking- on the door nob.

The end yay wtf is this.
Ok so thanks somaj to @slay_troylerxx for the brilliant idea! Ly! ♥